These Cuff Bracelets Will Reflection Your Sensible Style And Love Of Classic Design!
- Author Mithran Balakrishnan
- Published February 27, 2010
- Word count 572
If you pick up any fashion magazine, you will see cuff bracelets everywhere in those pages. To jump on the trend bandwagon, pick up these great looks in cuff bracelets. These options are full of beautiful details and design elements that you will love showing off with practically every piece of clothing in your closet!
The Achara Silver Rattan bracelet weaves silver ribbons to create this beautiful bracelet. The concave contours emulate woven rattan for details that cannot be ignored. This is a great everyday bracelet that you will love wearing everyday with practically every piece of clothing in your closet. With your favorite slim business suit, this bracelet will be a lovely addition to your look. For only $70.00, this bracelet will look absolutely incredible on you!
For a more abstract look in a cuff, pick up the Billy the Tree Polished Textured bracelet for $199.00. This sterling silver bracelet is full of beautiful design elements that you will absolutely adore. Your girlfriends will beg to borrow this beautiful bracelet because of its unique slim string details overlaying the thick cuff band of this bracelet. This beautiful choice is so unique and definitely eye-catching. With a slim black sweater dress and your favorite heels, this bracelet will stand out and be a major conversation starter.
For a formal cuff, pick up the AZ Collection Black and White Enamel bracelet for $364.00. This bracelet is made with black diamond shapes contrasted by white outer triangles for a hand-made bracelet that is as chic as it is unique. With your little black dress for that formal event this winter or spring, this bracelet will be a fantastic addition to your look. Even with casual wardrobe choices, this bracelet will look amazing and be a welcomed refresher with your favorite white tank and a pair of slim black jeans. Dress up your look simply by just slipping this bracelet on!
If you prefer gold accents to your look, rather than silver, pick up the Vermeil bracelet for $148.00. This bracelet highlights a bold partnership of pebbled and polished vermeil that creates a spectacularly bold gold bracelet that will gather tons of attention. This beautiful look will be so nice with a white or gray dress for contrast that is entirely unique and lovely. Everyone will adore the organic nature of this bracelet to wear again and again.
For a natural and organic silver bracelet, pick up the Rain bracelet for $109.99. This bracelet is highlighted by gently undulating curves which are covered by textures of silver rain. If you love the weather, this watch will be a great way to show your love of spring rains. With your favorite black tank or favorite white dress, this cuff will be an organic touch that is entirely effortless. Perfect with everything, this will be a cuff that you wear as often as you wear your favorite watch or ring.
For a smooth cuff that features lovely engraving, pick up the Grandinroad Sculpted bracelet for $239.00. This bracelet has an heirloom quality that will look more vintage than new. The sculpted design is lovely and will remind you of those beautiful silver mirrors and horsehair brushes you see in museum exhibits. Show your love of sterling silver and detailed craftsmanship by picking up this design that you can wear again and again.
These options in cuff bracelets are trendy, yet classic in design and reflect your sensible style and love of great craftsmanship.
There are no posted comments.
- Summer escapes. Choose the right Jewellery that will remind you forever.
- The Iconic LBD Little Black Dress
- How to Dress For the Seasons
- Do People Prefer Boutique To Larger Stores?
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
- Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Get The Finest Way Of Customization With T-shirt Design Software
- How to wear your good shirt
- Getting your little princess clothes online
- How To Choose A Suitable Swimsuit For Swimming?