Truly Timeless: Leather Watches For Men
- Author Mithran Balakrishnan
- Published March 4, 2010
- Word count 510
No matter how many incarnations of style and design we see every season in leather watches for men, this truly timeless fashion staple is bound for the wrists of men around the globe for the foreseeable future! That being said, we absolutely adore the new trends in leather watches for men. From thick banded cuffs to crocodile inspired print, and everything and anything in between, there isn't a season or occasion that is not perfectly suitable for leather watches for men.
Recent trends in leather watches for men lead us to the cuff-like timepiece. Fashioned after stylish leather man-bracelets, these leather watches for men are masculine in attitude and bold in design. Cuff inspired leather watches for men are not for the faint of heart or style.
Ed Hardy's leather watches for men are hot items when it comes to the leather bracelet look! The 'Warrior' leather strap watch has a branded square stainless steel face embedded into a 1 ' inch leather band. For a less flamboyant look in leather watches for men, try out the Guess 'Black Leather Strap Watch,' which boasts a modern exposed movement in a square face, placed atop a tapered leather band in matte black. Either of these styles of cuffed leather watches for men would look fabulous with a striped button-down shirt and stone washed jeans.
Who said animal print was a female style? Leather watches for men are stunningly handsome when embossed with crocodile or even snake print. Omega embodies this tasteful trend in their 'Aqua Terra Railmaster' line of leather watches for men. A beautiful black analog face in stainless steel is complemented by rich brown crocodile leather, and kept together with classic white stitching. When it comes to leather watches for men, this Omega is truly the gentleman's watch for all occasions. You and your Omega can head to work confidently, carrying a matching leather briefcase. Looking sharp!
When it comes to recent trends in leather watches for men, there are no signs pointing us to simplicity. A beautiful new look in leather watches for men is the combination of leather on metal in the strap. The 'On Fifth' from Versace is a stunning take on a timeless classic. The gold plated face extends into the brown leather watch is if just a simple extension of itself. It all its simplicity, this is the most sophisticated and elevated of leather watches for men. A straight forward rectangular analog movement is highlighted in the same 18K gold to enhance the design. Leather watches for men like these belong on the streets of Roma or in the caf's of Paris.
Naturally, when we think of leather watches for men, we think of tradition. The 'ESQ' by Movado speaks to this ingrained expectation with faultless beauty. Brilliant circular bronze paired with dark leather is the only way to go with this timepiece. But for the youthful and stylistically adventurous men out there, our favorite modern trends in leather watches for men are the way to go for breaking new ground!
There are no posted comments.
- Drape Your Shape
- Women's Bridesmaid Dresses Tips & Trends On The Upcoming Wedding Seasons
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- A Brief History & Evolution from the Cosmetology Head Model
- Why to support eco fashion
- Summer escapes. Choose the right Jewellery that will remind you forever.
- The Iconic LBD Little Black Dress
- How to Dress For the Seasons
- Do People Prefer Boutique To Larger Stores?
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
- Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort