Looking classy with mens sunglasses
- Author Mithran Balakrishnan
- Published March 12, 2010
- Word count 563
Sunglasses have nowadays become an essential accessory for men, not only for their functional use but also for their stylish image value. If you are a metro sexual male who is a lover of luxury and class, you just can't do without these trendy mens sunglasses.
Today, mens sunglasses are available in great styles and shapes. Do you wish to experience the jet-set lifestyle? Do you want to enjoy the sunny weather in style? Do you wish to buy the best mens sunglasses from the best brands in the industry? Look no further!
Spoil yourself with the sky blue mens Ray Ban sunglasses. These sunglasses feature rectangular shaped gradient mirror lenses and gunmetal rimless frame. The sunglasses come with an original Ray Ban carrying case, cleaning cloth and manufacturer's booklet. If you want to add that extra style to your personality, these sunglasses are a must-buy! So fire your imagination and unleash your passion with these stylish beauties.
Treat yourself with the pewter mens Maui Jim Bayfront sunglasses. These sunglasses guard your eyes with unmatched sun protection in a sleek silhouette that will never go out of style. This innovative fusion of technology and fashion provides superior optics and everyday performance. These sunglasses come with protective case and cleaning cloth and the frames boast a high-gloss flawless finish. The glass lenses are 20% lighter and provide superior optics, durability, and scratch resistance. The PolarizedPlus 2 technology blocks glare from all directions, manages blue light, and boosts colors for unmatched color, clarity, and contrast. The lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe. These sunglasses come with nonslip, built-in nose pads.
Go for the wood mens sunglasses from GUESS Deacon. These sunglasses come in aviator frame. The wood-texture detail 6 base lens has fewer curves and more space between face and frame. The nylon lens provides excellent impact resistance and UV protection. These sunglasses come with the case.
Be one of a kind with aluminum mens sunglasses from TR9. These sunglasses feature a 3-piece rimless frame crafted from magnesium/aluminum alloy. The TR9 features a narrower lens cut for men with narrow to medium facial profiles. The TR9 breaks under the 20-gram weight threshold for an amazingly lightweight fit. These sunglasses feature PeakVision's Dual-Zone Amber NXT unbreakable lenses that deliver perfect light management for both the sky and turf with remarkable optical glass-like clarity. They are also available in Rx. This purchase comes with a microfiber lens care bag, a durable zippered hard case with clip, and a one-year warranty.
Express your elegance with the round frame mens sunglasses from Nautica Adventure Men's Tortoise. These sunglasses come in rectangular plastic frame and with plastic lenses. They have tortoise frame with brown polarized lenses. These frames flatter those with an oval or round shaped face and come with Metal logo on arms. The sunglasses provide 100% UV protection. This purchase includes the case.
Prove that real men wear pink when you roll out in old school style with these limited edition steel blue mens sunglasses by Elmore shades by Von Zipper! These beauties promise 100% UVA & UVB protection and come with base 6 spherical lenses. Notable features include impact resistant polycarbonate lens, Nylon Grilamid frame and stainless steel optical hinges. These sunglasses come in a Von Zipper carry sock that doubles as a cleaning cloth.
Mens sunglasses are now available in great styles and designs to suit the different needs of customers.
There are no posted comments.
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
- Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Get The Finest Way Of Customization With T-shirt Design Software
- How to wear your good shirt
- Getting your little princess clothes online
- How To Choose A Suitable Swimsuit For Swimming?
- Stories that matter
- The Newest Clothing Trend Graphic Clothes
- Does Next sell other fashion brands in its stores?
- Custom Printed T-Shirts: A Must-Have for Every Event