The perfect lifestyle men’s wallets
- Author Mithran Balakrishnan
- Published March 12, 2010
- Word count 716
Men's wallets are an absolute necessity in any man's pocket. It carries all the essential items a man needs throughout his everyday life namely, ID cards, license, credit and debit cards, and of course the ever so important money bills. The word "wallet" was first used in the 1st century A.D. and described a bag or a knapsack for carrying items. Reference to the wallet goes back as early ancient Greece and the Renaissance all the way to the 19th century. In the early 1950s, the wallet took its step to fame as an item of necessity when credit cards were introduced. Today men's wallets are such an indispensable item for any man, he can't leave the house without it.
Without a doubt men's wallets are also men's intimate item for keeping personal articles like photographs of loved ones and membership cards of every sort. With that, choosing the correct wallet that would match one's lifestyle and sense of taste is important. The main two types of wallets are bi-fold and tri-fold which basically describes how many parts it can be folded into. When looking for a wallet make sure you choose one that has ample room for your business cards, debit cards etc and enough space for your unfolded money bills. It is optional although important for many to choose a wallet that allows him to display his ID card if not pictures of loved ones. Keep in mind that bi-fold men's wallets are flatter but larger in other dimensions which makes it less bulky in your pocket. Tri-fold men's wallets on the other hand offer more room for cards but will get pretty bulky after filling it up. A good tip is to look for an appropriate material and durability for your lifestyle, for example, choose a wallet that is made of nylon or waterproof material if you have an active lifestyle.
Are you the sporty type, a daredevil by nature and is looking for a durable wallet that will last through all your heroic stints. Well Timbuk2 men's wallets are bi-fold so it eliminates the bulk of a wallet, giving you comfort through your activities with ample room for your cards and cash. Being slim and made of durable ballistic nylon this wallet is a tough one to tear. Designed with care, it has sturdy stitches around each compartment and a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship. I bet you'll get through anything with this one! Check one out today it comes in three great colors, black, dark brown and gunmetal. Look out for many other good durable wallets if you are looking for something different.
If you are looking for something durable which is a little more secure? There are many choices to pick from. One good example is Duluth Trading men's wallets. This tri-fold men's wallet is actually made out of fire hose cotton canvas and tooled leather, now imagine the durability! It bears a western rugged feel with excellent quality stitches. This is a keeper with many as its classic look never goes out of style. It fits snugly into your pocket with lots of room for your cards and bills! There is also a bi fold wallet version for those who like less bulk which is said to have up to 20 years durability!
Classic is not just a word about how a wallet looks it refers to the material and style of the wallet as a whole. So for those who are looking for something that looks stylish in their pockets, look for men's leather wallets. Leather is always an easy way to go when it comes to being classic. Leather also has a professional look to it but be sure of the type of leather your choose. Types of leather determine its quality and durability, if you want something that is going to keep its shape after many years look for leather that has a natural grain pattern. It is advisible for you to clean your leather wallet once a month to keep it looking good. Some good classic design choices for you to browse for are Cole Haan and Fossil. If these brands do not match your style there is an array of exceptionally good looking wallets for you to make the perfect choice.
There are no posted comments.
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
- Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Get The Finest Way Of Customization With T-shirt Design Software
- How to wear your good shirt
- Getting your little princess clothes online
- How To Choose A Suitable Swimsuit For Swimming?
- Stories that matter
- The Newest Clothing Trend Graphic Clothes
- Does Next sell other fashion brands in its stores?
- Custom Printed T-Shirts: A Must-Have for Every Event