Valentine’s Gourmet Fudge: Make Your Holiday Special With Swiss Maid Fudge
- Author Toan Dinh
- Published March 22, 2010
- Word count 523
This Valentine’s Day treat your loved ones with something special by giving them a delicious gift from Swiss Maid Fudge. The old-fashioned candies and Valentine’s gourmet fudge on sale through the Wisconsin company bring centuries of tradition to modern shoppers. Make this holiday special by choosing a present from Swiss Maid’s Valentine gourmet fudge and candy.
Valentine’s Day lets you enjoy an excuse to give your loved ones an expression of your feelings for them. What better way to do this than by making a present of premium candies and chocolates? Swiss Maid Fudge makes gift-giving easy with its Valentine’s gourmet fudge, a special treat that makes a classic holiday present exciting again. Its exceptional fudge is accompanied by a range of other treats that offer the same, high level of quality and exceptional taste. Choose from buttery caramel corn or apples, hand-dipped chocolates, salt-water taffy, brittles, crunches and so much more.
You can easily create the perfect gift with Swiss Maid Fudge’s collection of Valentine’s gourmet fudge and more. Its selections of holiday candies and chocolates are arranged in order to give you access to presents that will put a smile on anyone’s face. Swiss Maid offers a number of its famous treats in limited-time, exciting new renditions. You can shop for peppermint chocolate fudge or bark, candy cane truffles, cranberry walnut bark and more at Swiss Maid Fudge. The company also sells gift packages like its Cube of Candy collections or Valentine’s gourmet Fudge Heart Trio. Let Swiss Maid take care of the details for you by ordering one of these fantastic choices.
Swiss Maid Fudge was founded in 1962 and has gone on to become Wisconsin’s favorite gourmet candy shop due to its unwavering commitment to making unbeatable old-fashioned, all-natural products. Swiss Maid’s crafters work with high-quality ingredients and traditional cooking methods. They adhere to a European process that utilizes copper kettles and a process of cooking over open gas fired cast iron stoves. Swiss Maid knows that great taste can be achieved without the use of any artificial flavors, preservatives or enhancers. Its candy crafters make unparalleled Valentine’s gourmet fudge and candies by selecting only the finest ingredients, proven recipes and giving careful attention to all candy making. All of this pays off with products that you and your loved ones are sure to enjoy with every bite.
Over the years Swiss Maid has grown into a nationally renowned business. It operates today as it did when it first opened its doors almost fifty years ago. Swiss Maid Fudge continues to offer its customers guaranteed quality and a promise to replace or refund any of its candies that fail to live up to expectations. Buy with confidence, knowing that your order is important to the passionate candy crafters at Swiss Maid.
Give the gift of gourmet fudge this Valentine’s Day to create a memory that will last a lifetime. Swiss Maid has everything you need to make this holiday a truly special one.
For more information on Swiss Maid Fudge and its Valentine gourmet fudge, visit SwissMaidFudge.
Dells Fudge is a second generation old fashioned candy store. We have been treating our customers to homemade chocolate and delicious fudge handmade in our Wisconsin Dells store ever since. For more information, visit www.SwissMaidFudge.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water