Real estate industry in Delhi
- Author Gurleen Walia
- Published April 11, 2010
- Word count 637
Land is the basis of all businesses, whether its hospitals, factories, educational institutions, shopping malls, markets, food outlets, all are built on land. Every type of business needs a piece of land to establish them. Like the rise in the price of food products, leads to an increase in the prices of restaurants or daily budget of houses, same ways, a shoot up in the property rates affects all the business and their leading markets.
Real estate industry is the sector responsible for the evaluation of the prices for all the personal and commercial properties. The price standards for selling and purchasing the properties in a particular area are defined by a group of people called real estate regulators working under the of real estate laws. The industry of real estate is in itself a great industry divided into various sectors like: appraisals, brokerages, property management, real estate marketing, net lease, real estate investing, relocation services and corporate real estate.
The real estate market is divided into cities and then further on the basis of area and location. Among all the metropolitan cities, Delhi grabs the position of being the hottest real estate spot for most of the people related to the property business. Delhi being the capital of the country attracts a larger number of people for job and other career related opportunities. This leads to a further rise in the demand and the need for the property or land for the residential, business and other purposes. Therefore, the demand and the growth of real- estate industry in Delhi are ever-growing.
Delhi is the centre of attraction for all the commerce people due to availability of diverse audience and prospective customers in the city. Delhi is famous for markets like south Delhi, GK, Chandni Chowk, which magnetize a large number of shopaholic people to shed huge bucks from their pockets. Areas around these markets or these shops itself are tagged worth a million. Delhi is the hub of education, so areas nearby north or south Delhi universities form a major share of the residential projects for rent and shopping market places.
The latest developments of property in Delhi like expansion of metro, instillation of various luxuries in the housing societies like parks, welfare groups, swimming pools, and building of shopping malls at every nook and corner of the city has enabled the citizens to lead a very easy and a comfortable life. People want their houses to look different, more beautiful with the engraved designs and structures. An inclination towards the stylish and exclusive houses and property design have been observed and all these hi- tech advancements in the local areas or in the city as a whole, results to an increase in the demand of these properties leading to a jump in their prices.
The major share in the booming up of Delhi property market goes to the trend of opening up of more and more shopping malls in the city. Delhi people have become addicted to shopping in gigantic malls, and as it is said, accomplishment of one project leads to the beginning of another, so has become the habit of the real- estate industry. The success and popularity of one mall gives birth to another and so on.
A lot of health and sports complex have also grown rapidly in the past few years due to the increasing consciousness in people about their health and lifestyle. People prefer going to gyms or playing sports for regular exercises or body warm ups. Opening up of new healthcare projects of different groups, also claims a major share in the development of the real-estate industry.
Therefore, it can be concluded that the growth of real- estate industry in cities like Delhi is everlasting due to its indefinite developments and needs of the general public and citizens.
Gurleen Walia writes on behalf of 99acres.com, which is an internet portal dedicated to meet every aspect of the consumers needs in the real estate industry. It is a forum where buyers, sellers and brokers can exchange information. At 99 acres, you can advertise a property in India , search for a property, browse through Delhi Real Estate & Properties.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin
- What Are Tensile Structure Fabric and Frame Materials
- Finding Luxury Rentals in NYC
- How To Buy A House in Scotland
- Sell Your House In Los Angeles
- The Importance of Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
- The Importance Of An Inventory For Both Tenant And Landlord
- How to Identify a Qualified Commercial Broker?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- Tricks Of The Trade For Crafting Compelling Real Estate Copy
- Fire Detection System Protection for Real Estate
- Why do Tech Start-up Companies Love the Triangle?
- Utah Land Development
- Reasons To Hire Professional Cleaners For Bond Cleaning Services
- 3 Tips for Buying Hunting Land
- How to Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth
- Advantages of Working with Quality New Jersey Pool Installers
- Ideas & Inspiration Inground Pool Contractors
- Benefits of Diamond Brite Pool Plaster