Residential Property Developing in Delhi
- Author Deepika Bansal
- Published March 30, 2010
- Word count 660
New Delhi, the heart of India is the national capital and a political, social and cultural hub of the country. The property in Delhi is always in demand irrespective of its incessantly growing prices and increasing population. Delhi real estate constantly sees a lot of movement happening from selling and buying to leasing and renting of properties. It is one of the most coveted real estate areas especially for residential property buyers as it is the focal point of all the activities.
Delhi is a multifaceted city that has a highly diverse culture and follows cosmopolitan trends. Delhi and NCR (National Capital Region) that includes Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad and Faridabad are seen among the most popular and active real estate business places in India. The proximity of Delhi to most of the cities of the country and NCR housing almost all the top Indian and international companies has made it a favorite among all.
Residential spaces in Delhi are expanding with several projects from DDA coming up in next two years. The planned projects include:
• Dwarka mega housing project in West Delhi,
• Bio-diversity Park for over 5,000 species of flora and fauna along the Yamuna banks in East Delhi and
• A spiritual garden linking three major temples in Kalkaji in South Delhi.
Ansal Properties is also investing in Delhi’s real estate in
• Ansals Sushant City and
• Valley View Estate
Also, as most of the city has already been developed, Dwarka seems to have become an obvious choice of property developers for further residential development. Its location makes for an added advantage since it is very near to the corporate hub, Gurgaon as well as properly connected with rest of the city. The running of Delhi metro train in Dwarka has made commutability a lot easier for the residents. Crime rate in this part of Delhi is also very low.
The concept of service apartments is also being introduced in this metropolitan city to cater to the growing housing needs. The demand for accommodation has been building up due to the large number of migrants and tourists coming to Delhi every month. Delhi offers some of the most lucrative educational and employment opportunities, thus, attracting migration in abundance. Service apartments are the well furnished apartments that promise a nice staying experience and are quickly gaining acceptance from all. The international students and tourists prefer to live in these serviced apartments as they cost lesser than hotels yet provide a secured homely stay. More investment is being made in this area.
Delhi may be divided into five parts- West Delhi, South Delhi, North Delhi, Central Delhi and East Delhi. South and Central Delhi come under most posh areas of the city followed by West Delhi. South and North Delhi house campuses of Delhi University and are among hotspots of the city. East Delhi is also developing at a fast pace and following the league. Delhi has plenty of malls, multiplexes, markets and many other places to hang out or shop and relax.
The most preferred residential areas of South Delhi are Golf Links, Jor Bagh, Chanakyapuri, Sunder Nagar, Vasant Vihar, Maharani Bagh and Friends Colony. These areas have various stylish and traditional apartments and bungalows, independent houses, large buildings etc. with lawns and gardens. They are surrounded by greenery and nature with other famous parks like Buddha Jayanti Park, Delhi Zoological Gardens, etc. It has many American, British and German schools and various embassies are also located here.
Similarly, Property in West Delhi and Central Delhi offer various housing options from Kothis to floors to apartments. These areas are well connected by road and metro train. Various malls and multiplexes are coming up all around them and are gaining more prominence everyday. North Delhi has many well known schools and colleges and East Delhi is also witnessing more growth and development.
Delhi is rich in housing facilities and is improving day by day with efforts from both residents and government.
Deepika Bansal writes on behalf of 99acres.com, which is an internet portal dedicated to meet every aspect of the consumers needs in the real estate industry. It is a forum where buyers, sellers and brokers can exchange information. At 99 acres, you can advertise a property in India , search for a property, browse through Delhi Real Estate & Properties.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin
- What Are Tensile Structure Fabric and Frame Materials
- Finding Luxury Rentals in NYC
- How To Buy A House in Scotland
- Sell Your House In Los Angeles
- The Importance of Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
- The Importance Of An Inventory For Both Tenant And Landlord
- How to Identify a Qualified Commercial Broker?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- Tricks Of The Trade For Crafting Compelling Real Estate Copy
- Fire Detection System Protection for Real Estate
- Why do Tech Start-up Companies Love the Triangle?
- Utah Land Development
- Reasons To Hire Professional Cleaners For Bond Cleaning Services
- 3 Tips for Buying Hunting Land
- How to Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth
- Advantages of Working with Quality New Jersey Pool Installers
- Ideas & Inspiration Inground Pool Contractors
- Benefits of Diamond Brite Pool Plaster