Investing in Coimbatore Real Estate, A Safe Bet!
- Author Deepika Bansal
- Published April 24, 2010
- Word count 601
Coimbatore, the textile and engineering city of India is the second-largest city of Tamil Nadu next to Chennai. It is one of the principal cities of the state that is immensely popular for both historical legacy and industrial heritage. Coimbatore has seen tremendous economic growth in past few years that has sky-rocketed its real estate sector as well.
‘Manchester of South India’, Coimbatore is known for its extensive textile industry, mills and factories, automobile parts manufacturing and engineering firms. These industries supply a voluminous two-third of India’s requirement of electric motors and pumps. Education and manufacturing industry have been the vital elements for growth of this city which is to continue even in the coming years. Since, there are a large number of reputed colleges and educational institutions, the demand for real estate in Coimbatore is always on a higher side. The need for residential spaces like apartments, flats or even hostels has been growing, thus, weaving opportunities for real estate developers and investors. It has been observed among trends followed by investors that they buy big buildings and convert them into a hostel that fetches them high returns readily.
Coimbatore, being a textile and industrial hub already has started attracting attention from various global companies and MNCs. Gandhipuram, Town Hall and Avinashi Road are some of the favourite commercial property preference for these companies. It has some of the best properties available in economical prices as the government is now shouldering the responsibility of promoting it as an upcoming Coimbatore property destination. The Government of Tamil Nadu has slashed down the property rates to encourage investors from other cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, etc. to consider pumping in money in Coimbatore also.
Also, it has superb connectivity in form of a modern airport, well-developed network of broad gauge railway, six arterial roads, and three highways. The service industry i.e. IT and ITes is developing at a staggering pace with coming in of corporate giants like Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Cognizant, BT Infoserve, Ephronsys, Robert Bosch, Nous Infosystems, CG-Vak Software, Quattro, Pricol, Spheris and Sharp etc. Software Technology Parks, IT Special Economic Zones (SEZ) and IT parks by Presidium Constructions, Bannari Amman Group, Salzer Group, Span Ventures and KG Group are also to be developed in the city soon.
Coimbatore is also called the ‘Poor Man's Ooty’ in regard to its pleasant and salubrious climate throughout the year. The great climatic conditions of the city have also become a source of attraction for many. Another sobriquet associated with Coimbatore is of the ‘Motor Sports Capital of India’ as motor sports play a very important role in the identity of this city. It is considered as a ‘Backyard of Indian Sports’ being the motor racing hub of the country.
The boom in Coimbatore real estate has led to its emergence as a city offering high-standard lifestyle.
The demand for property in Coimbatore has been witnessing a considerable rise leading to escalation in real estate investments. Both the residential and commercial properties of the city are selling like hotcakes which imply an increase in sales and revenue as well as in employment opportunities. This ‘city of entrepreneurs’ is, in fact, the highest revenue-earning district of the state of Tamil Nadu.
The property prices are definitely going to shoot up much further and reap positive benefits in the future. Coimbatore is surely a safe bet as a real estate investment destination with bright prospects and high potential shown. It has become a new cynosure that is set to generate limitless opportunities by opening high profit generating avenues in form of real estate.
Deepika Bansal writes on behalf of 99acres.com, which is an internet portal dedicated to meet every aspect of the consumers needs in the real estate industry. It is a forum where buyers, sellers and brokers can exchange information. At 99 acres, you can advertise a property in India , search for a property, browse through Coimbatore Real Estate & Properties.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Important Steps to Building a Home
- Retractable Pool Enclosures To Use in All Four Seasons
- Donating Real Estate Can Be Easy!
- How to Donate with Giving Center
- WHY YOU SHOULD RENT A LUXURY APARTMENT IN NYC RIGHT NOW
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin
- What Are Tensile Structure Fabric and Frame Materials
- Finding Luxury Rentals in NYC
- How To Buy A House in Scotland
- Sell Your House In Los Angeles
- The Importance of Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
- The Importance Of An Inventory For Both Tenant And Landlord
- How to Identify a Qualified Commercial Broker?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- Tricks Of The Trade For Crafting Compelling Real Estate Copy
- Fire Detection System Protection for Real Estate
- Why do Tech Start-up Companies Love the Triangle?
- Utah Land Development
- Reasons To Hire Professional Cleaners For Bond Cleaning Services