Why SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for Online Marketing?
- Author Pallavi Patel
- Published April 14, 2010
- Word count 553
Online marketing is the medium through which promoting the business becomes very easy. You can interact with the whole world sitting at the same place. So while doing business through internet customer satisfaction should be prioritized the most. If a business can successfully market their products and services online then it opens many new doors for snatching the potential buyers into their business.
The widely raised question in the market is 'how to get business?' Apart from the designing, presentation, content issues that are generally considered as important for getting business, the most important thing that is needed to be considered is where to place the website containing products and services so that it can gain the focus of a large public. This is the factor which can improve the business by bringing quality traffic.
A very common question that generally arises while using the search engine optimization (SEO) services is what is the need to go for search engine optimization and not somewhere else? What is so special about SEO that it can bring more traffic than other paid search engines?
The satisfactory answer could be SEO is the medium through which maximum traffic visits the different website for online business. Ranking high in the search engine is important because generally people visit a website seeing the top ranked websites in the search engine result page. So, it is required to come on the top of the search engine result page by designing the website in a search engine friendly manner.
Check 5 Reasons for why SEO is better than Online Paid Marketing?
• With paid online marketing, you will definitely receive heavy traffic at your website but as soon as you will stop making payments to the advertisers, the traffic volume will go down. Whereas with SEO this would not be the case. SEO needs the payment for the setting up of the SEO campaign.
• Visitors that are visiting your website through paid online marketing are costly. That means, for each visit the websites needs to pay, no matter whether the visitor is interested in your services or not. With SEO, once it is set up, you need not to pay for the visitors visiting your website.
• If the website appears on both paid and unpaid search engine result page then you will notice that 80% of the traffic is coming from the unpaid free SEO link rather than coming from the paid link. Thus SEO holds a good traffic rate.
• The initial setup cost for SEO campaign is also cheaper than the paid online marketing sites. Once you pay for the set up cost of SEO campaign then it will be almost equivalent of making a single payment in paid online marketing.
• While following the click throughs, it has been observed that the click throughs obtained through the paid sites are almost faked compared to the click throughs obtained from the unpaid sites. Thus helps in getting the business at a maximum rate.
All these reasons help in supporting SEO as the best online marketing medium. However SEO is responsible for getting the business through web marketing but selling the products and the services depends on the designing, details and other issues. So, in order to establish your foothold in the internet marketing be the best in every single thing.
There are no posted comments.
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019
- Crowd Marketing – How to Promote Your Business
- How to Secure the Proper SEO Keywords
- 5 Ways From Semalt On How To Take Control Of Your Content Marketing