5 Top Secret Traffic Tactics You Haven't Heard Of
- Author Ross Goldberg
- Published April 22, 2010
- Word count 566
The web is changing and there are obvious things that nobody seems to discuss about how you can reach more people. Did you know that it actually takes less effort then before? Realizing simple things about your audience will have you positioned to reach a lot more people.
The first secret is to have interesting conversations. Converse with other experts in your niche, as well as potential customers. Do this by linking to blog posts on other blogs in your market. Use their ideas to help you come up with cool stuff for your prospects to read. Link to their post from yours and they will get a notice called a "trackback" in their comments. Normally, the conversation will start and bring you both more visitors.
You can meet a ton of new people on Twitter. Do a Twitter search to find people talking about the type of products you sell. Follow them to stay updated on what they do and interact with your audience. As you talk to more people, more conversations will happen with other people.
Secret two is your story. People don't want to do business with companies, they want to work with people. Is there a reason you sell what you do? Do you have an interesting background story related to your business? Do you sell your products because of something that happened to you in the past? Tell your story and you will be amazed by the increase in sales and quality of customers. It qualifies people and helps them get to know the real you. Always think about the perception of you that your customers will take away from what you reveal, some things are better left unsaid.
Secret three is remembering that your audience people, too. People focus too much on numbers and statistics... Focus on the fact that your audience are human beings. Is it fun for you to have a window pop up? They may not like it either. Your customer should enjoy the experience of visiting your website, so make that the case. You have to keep two specific things in mind - your sales and the experience of thos that come to your site. Think of both to get more sales with the same traffic.
The fourth secret is relationships. The right business relationships will give you the opportunity to get more free traffic. I get tons of joint venture requests every single day. I pay attention to people that I care about. Consider how much easier it is to reach out to a friend and ask for their help. Wouldn't that work better than sending a spammy email to someone you don't know?
You should build solid relationships with your customers. The better they know you and like you, the more likely they are to buy from you and your company. Do a show on Ustream, respond to people that comment on your blog posts, and deliver content they want to devour and enjoy.
The last secret is to find communities in your niche. Your prospects are already spending time hanging out somewhere online. Find them and join. Help people and answer any questions they may have and they will begin searching for you in droves. Don't post offers, just build your reputation by helping people. It takes some time, but before long, you'll have a raving audience by becoming part of the community.
There are no posted comments.
- Why Writers Need An Online Paraphrasing Tool
- Everything You Need to Start an SEO Business
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019
- Crowd Marketing – How to Promote Your Business