Bedroom Furniture Designed for Function and Beauty
- Author James Allen
- Published May 22, 2007
- Word count 349
Unless you're a chronic insomniac or a video game-obsessed teen, the piece of furniture you spend most of your time in is your bed. Granted, most of us are in some varying state of unconsciousness during a good portion of this time. But nonetheless our bed is where we can be found anywhere from five to ten hours of any given day (probably snoring, drooling, or both). For many of us, however, our bed and, in turn, our bedroom furniture, rank fairly low on our list of decorating priorities. Why is this? For most of us, the appearance of the rooms where we do our entertaining (dining room, living room) is more important than a room few others besides ourselves see. While this is understandable, it is also a bit regrettable.
If your bedroom decor warranted you spending more time in it with your eyes open, don't you think you probably would? Relaxing with a good book in the afternoon, watching a little TV before bed, or even doing a little internet surfing on your laptop, all of these leisurely activities are more enjoyable in a room that's aesthetically pleasing and more conducive to such activities. So how can you transform your bedroom from a drab and lifeless cell into a place of relaxation and tranquility? It's actually fairly easy and won't cause you to dip into the kids' college fund (again).
Sitting up in bed always seems like a better idea than it actually is. Getting comfortable can be a near impossibility and a sure invitation for some lower back pain. The solution is the Sensay Platform Bed. This sleek, modern bed features two separate ergonomic back rests that are gently curved and adjustable up and down, to suit most individual's support needs. The Sensay lets you enjoy a book or watch some television from the comfort of your bed while providing the support and comfort your body needs.
The rest of the Sensay Bedroom Set complements the platform bed perfectly. Every piece features the same understated, contemporary look with sharp geometric lines and a simple, Asian-inspired aesthetic.
There are no posted comments.
- Exquisite and Custom Interior Design With a Professional Company
- How to arrange your bathroom?
- 3 Things I Love About Cabin Decor
- Sophisticated Cabin Decor Ideas
- Home Décor and Functional Utilization Ideas with Hallway Benches
- Guest Bedroom Decoration Ideas
- A Rug Adds a Touch of Beauty to Your Room
- Five Design Ideas For Your Living Room
- Top 10 Bohemian Décor Ideas
- Why Having A Great Office Interior Design Matters
- How to Feminize Your Cabin Decor
- The Lazy Man’s Guide to Cabin Decor
- Guaranteed No Stress Cabin Decor
- Enhance your night's sleep: Tips on the 8 best fabrics for duvet covers
- Hottest Wedding Trends for 2019
- Industrial Decor Style - 5 Ways to Incorporate This Style in Your Home
- 7 Types of Cabin Styles and Themes
- What Colors Do I Use in My Cabin Home?
- Things To Consider When Choosing School Stage Curtains
- A Short Guide to Theatre Curtains and Drapes
- How to Make Your House a Cabin, Even If It Isn’t
- 3 Things I Hate About Cabin Decor
- Tips for Choosing Dining Chairs Online
- Styling Designer Homewares
- How to Create a Great Guest Bedroom in Your Cabin Home
- How to Decorate Your Cabin to Impress your Guests
- Begin Your Path Into COASTAL DÉCOR With Little To No Budget!
- Decorating Your Living Room with Neutral Colours
- Tips for Mendhi Decor to Blow the Minds of Your Guests
- The Best 5 Bedrooms | Designer Bedroom Furniture