Manual Directory Submission Tips
- Author Neel Alfred
- Published April 16, 2010
- Word count 565
Website directories are tremendous databases that categorize and store links to websites in a multitude of niches. Many of these directories have thousands of daily visitors that are looking for new and interesting content on the web. Submitting your site to just one busy directory can have a substantial effect on the traffic of your business.
Submitting websites manually into directories is important since the directory can vary and target audiences as well can be diverse so this where SEO comes into action. If the shot to make a website stand out from the rest is done properly then that website will be more searchable and people will find it with no trouble and as a result more traffic to the website.
One of the best things about a manual directory submission service is that they can ensure a consistent flow of submissions over a number of weeks and months. This is a highly effective way to get your backlinks out there. The directory submissions service also needs to make sure that the submissions were successful and they need to submit your URL to the highest ranking directories. This way, your valuable cash won't be wasted.
Even the most intelligent person will not be able to give you the list of the websites that he or she has visited because there are innumerable websites on internet and they are not sure which one they visited. Directory submissions provide the link of your website on different websites and therefore most of the users who are looking for your website will go to any of the popular directory and just type in few words and they will get your website link.
Newsworthiness of the content: Ensure that the content of the press release is newsworthy. Not everything becomes news so wait for adequate substance to issue news. Never write a press release to sell products or services. Writing a promotion article as a press release is never acceptable. A press release should answer all Ws (Who, What, Where, When and Why). Grabbing the attention of the readers should be the prime objective so make it enjoyable reading.
Let's have a look on the method of submitting your website to the directory. The main factor of the search engine ranking is the quantity of the hyperlinks. Google also take care of the quality of the links so, if you add quality with the quantity of the hyperlinks, then you will be able to beat the competition. Before starting the operation of directory submission, make a good search of high quality directories.
No one can memorize all the websites he wants to browse or which he had browsed sometime back. So at some point of time or other, he has to look at the directory to search for a topic or service provider, etc. This is the blatant truth. The user looks at the directory because the directory will provide the list of sites so that the person can choose the appropriate one. It is more or less a ready reckoner. So the directory plays a ‘direct role’ in increasing the SEO.
Many human-edited directories, including the Open Directory Project and World Wide Web Virtual Library, are edited by volunteers, who are often experts in particular categories. These directories are sometimes criticized due to long delays in approving submissions, or for rigid organizational structures and disputes among volunteer editors.
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things Every SEO Content Writer Must Do
- Why Writers Need An Online Paraphrasing Tool
- Everything You Need to Start an SEO Business
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019