Web Page Headers Tips
- Author Neel Alfred
- Published April 15, 2010
- Word count 679
Are you a current business owner who has asked the question, "How do I get my website on the first page of Google and the major search engines?" Most business owners don’t know that traditional media ad spending is down across the board. Television advertising, radio, newspaper and magazines are down an average of approximately 13% in 2009.
Implementing relative meta-tags in your website makes sure that it will increase effectiveness of your search engine optimization campaign. On which you are investing lots of time and money. You can pick up any of your webpage and click on 'View' button at the top of the browser screen and select 'Page Source' it will show title tag at the top of the page.
Does your website have an actual contact form? There are a lot of websites that have just a mailto web link for users to contact the company. The problem with this is that you are reliant on the user having their own mail client installed and you cannot specify what information you want to collect. If you have a proper contact form on your contact us page you can specify what information you want to collect e.g. name, phone number, email address, website etc.
On-page optimization is the process of structuring or changing the elements on your webpage so that it can be found by search engines for specific keyword(s). The on-page elements or factors that you need to change in order to improve your website's positions in search engines include title Tag, header tags, page content, alt tag, meta description tag and meta keywords tag.
It allows anyone from any experience level, from a complete beginner with no website technical skills to those who are familiar with website building. For the users who already know how to build sites using all kinds of coding and language and scripts, this will make it much easier for them too. You can start producing websites that look as professional as the big name companies and you can do it by yourself and do it fast.
If you were working with a company that creates designer flip-flops that are embellished with crystals, symbols, jewelry and other decorative items. When you first start their keyword project, the first two keywords that the company will give you is: flip-flops and sandals. You can easily find that there is great search volume and much lighter competition around more specific search terms such as: embellished flip flops, crystal flip-slops, rhinestone flip-flops, decorated flip-flops etc.
Depending on how your templates are created, you can save Huge amounts of time by allowing the template or web editing software to perform repetitive tasks vs. you making them all on your own. A couple of examples might be your website's header, footer or common menu system. Let’ say if each page of your website includes these common items, then you could save great time by having all of the pages call a "single file" that simply contains all of the requisite information for each respective section.
A favicon is basically an image that distinguishes a website/company from others. What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see image of the latter G with red,green, blue and yellow colors?... Google of course! You see how easy it is to advertise and embed your brand in people's mind. That's the power of favicon. Simply put, a favicon for your blog or website, is another way to make "you brand"(your website/blog), easily recognizable.
Designing Your Site to Be Search Engine Friendly. Creating a site that is search engine friendly should be an objective of every company that wants to do business on the Internet. Search engines are the most common way for Internet surfers to search for something on the Net. In fact, 85 percent of all people who use the Internet use search engines as their primary way to look for information. By using keywords relating to your company in appropriate places on your site, you can improve how search engines rank you.
There are no posted comments.
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019
- Crowd Marketing – How to Promote Your Business
- How to Secure the Proper SEO Keywords
- 5 Ways From Semalt On How To Take Control Of Your Content Marketing
- 3 SEO Pitfalls Service-Based Businesses Should Avoid