Nasik, an Attractive Real Estate Destination
- Author Deepika Bansal
- Published April 16, 2010
- Word count 599
Nasik is an important city located in northwest of Maharashtra in India. It is around 160 kms from Mumbai and 220kms from Pune, the two most important cities of the State of Maharashtra. After the saturation in both Mumbai and Pune, the focus of industries has shifted to the ‘wine city’ Nasik. Known for its abundant grape crops, Nasik or Nashik is among the upcoming cities of India.
Today, huge developments are taking place across all the tier-III and tier-IV cities of India. The elementary reason behind this unprecedented growth is that almost all the major cities or metros have been fully developed and have now become congested. The developments even in tier-II cities are also on the verge of completion leaving little scope for further expansion. The industries, looking for investment options are now targeting smaller cities like Nashik as they provide ample business opportunities.
Nasik has a clean, green environment and a good quality of life. Its beautiful surroundings and pleasant climate attract many industrial leaders to setup their operations in the city. It is really the best place for settlement owing to its unique personality due to its mythological, cultural, historical and social importance. Being active on industrial and political fronts, investing in Nashik promises to fetch complete value your money. Temples and ghats on the banks of Godavari make this city one of the holiest places for Hindus across over the world.
Nasik is undoubtedly the next suburb of Mumbai but was considered a paradise for retired people until recently. It has been successfully able to shed that image and now dons a cosmopolitan look achieved by the tremendous growth in all the sectors. After the authorities have improved transport facilities, civic infrastructure, education provisions, etc., the city is now ready to witness the boom. Its attractions like low labor cost, availability of free land, high returns, etc. have already lured in the technology related industries like IT, ITes and BPO. The industrial development is followed by a boom in Nasik real estate.
The demand for residential and commercial property in Nasik has been growing, thus, providing plenty of opportunities to property developers for higher investments. Various leading real estate developers like Raheja Group along with local property builders like DSK Group, Sanklecha Constructions, Nirman Group, etc. are entering the city with mega IT, SEZ and housing projects. The trend of bigger, better and classier homes seems to have entered the city meeting international housing standards. All kinds of residential spaces like villas, bungalows, apartments, independent houses, etc. are coming up in the city.
One of the most breathtaking developments in Nasik property market is that of a multi-product Special Economic Zone (SEZ) project promoted by Maharashtra Industrial Corporation on 1010 hectares with an investment of Rs. 1,555 crores featuring a racecourse, film city, botanical garden, IT zones, education zones, tourism development, entertainment arenas and everything else that will add a cosmopiltan touch to it.
The commercial and retail sectors of Nasik are also growing at a rapid pace with malls, theme parks, multiplexes, hotels, etc. being constructed. The proximity of Nasik to Mumbai, the financial capital of India and the increasing investments from foreign real estate funds continue to make it one of the hottest upcoming property destinations in India.
It is always suggested that the best time to invest in a city is when it has just started growing. Nasik is in the initial phase of development and is awaiting a great boom across residential, commercial and retail sectors of real estate. Don’t miss the opportune chance and invest in the upcoming Nasik real estate.
Deepika Bansal writes on behalf of 99acres.com, which is an internet portal dedicated to meet every aspect of the consumers needs in the real estate industry. It is a forum where buyers, sellers and brokers can exchange information. At 99 acres, you can advertise a property in India , search for a property, browse through Nasik Real Estate & Properties.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin
- What Are Tensile Structure Fabric and Frame Materials
- Finding Luxury Rentals in NYC
- How To Buy A House in Scotland
- Sell Your House In Los Angeles
- The Importance of Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
- The Importance Of An Inventory For Both Tenant And Landlord
- How to Identify a Qualified Commercial Broker?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- Tricks Of The Trade For Crafting Compelling Real Estate Copy
- Fire Detection System Protection for Real Estate
- Why do Tech Start-up Companies Love the Triangle?
- Utah Land Development
- Reasons To Hire Professional Cleaners For Bond Cleaning Services
- 3 Tips for Buying Hunting Land
- How to Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth
- Advantages of Working with Quality New Jersey Pool Installers
- Ideas & Inspiration Inground Pool Contractors
- Benefits of Diamond Brite Pool Plaster