How to Boost Search Engine Ranking For Your Micro Niche Website
- Author Michael Laleye
- Published April 14, 2010
- Word count 422
Increasing your standing in the search engines all comes down to having more links than your competitors. These links are anchor text which has your keyword as the text and the URL of your webpage as the place where visitors are sent once the click. If you have the most of these links under a particular keyword, on as many reputable or page ranked(PR ranked) websites, the more the changes of your site coming up number one in Google when someone searches under that keyword.
Choosing the right keywords to focus on is the most crucial aspect of the search engine ranking process. Focusing on a keyword that has too much competition basically means that your site will never be seen. And by focusing on a seldom searched keyword wont give you any traffic. The rule to follow is that the shorter the keyword the more competition it is likely to have, the longer the keyword the less competition it may have. You can find out how long it will take you to reach number one in search engine results by utilizing a website or software that will count the number of links that a website has. You can use this information to determine if you can gain as many links as your competition has for your website, and decide how long it will take you to accomplish based on your time and resources.
That is why picking longer keywords is important; the sites that rank number one for these keywords probably don't have many links so it shouldn't take much time to replace them as number one in the search engines.
Having your website placed in business directories is the fastest way to have links with your keyword anchor text visible on the internet. You can submit your website URL as well as well as the keyword you would like to use as a heading, and a description of your website to these business directory websites. Approval of your content is usually given on the same day with a confirmation link sent to your e-mail. You can also outsource this work if you find it too time consuming. There are companies that will take your information and submit it to hundreds of directories for you. If you decide to outsource make sure that they are being submitted to as many authority or page ranked sites as possible.
Overall if you focus yourself in this way you will see a good amount of traffic for any product you decide to sell.
Michael Laleye lives in Toronto, Canada and works full time from home on the internet. Visit his Micro Niche Finder Review and learn more about how to start making money from home online.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Writers Need An Online Paraphrasing Tool
- Everything You Need to Start an SEO Business
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019
- Crowd Marketing – How to Promote Your Business