Article Submission - The Importance of Creating the Perfect Resource Box
- Author Todd Daone
- Published April 25, 2010
- Word count 459
Many webmasters use article marketing as one of their link building campaigns nowadays. With so many great article directories and readers, ignoring the value of this technique will only hurt your own site. Creating an intriguing and well written article is only part of article marketing, without having a well optimized resource box you may be missing out on some of the value of this technique.
In many cases most webmasters or article writers will take a lot of effort and time in creating the actual article, but when it comes to the resource box they may speed through it just to input their keyword and links. Take the time to decide exactly what keywords and URLs you want to use in the resource box. Normally choosing the keyword and link is easy as it should relate to what the article content contains.
When making the format of the resource box the best format should contain your author name and site name. Lastly many webmasters will decide to use 2 links and keywords in their signature but for a more professional look its best to go with your name, site name and then the one keyword that is hyperlinked. Another benefit of going with this format is that you are not splitting the link value with another link, so that one hyperlink will receive 100% of the "link juice".
Another aspect that you should think about is what exactly should I write in the resource box? Well the easiest way to come up with the small amount of content is if you wrote an article on Search engine optimization but then in the resource box you put "John Doe is an established email marketer" obviously that would not be the right approach. So it would be more like "John Doe has been an expert in the Search engine optimization field for 5 years" something along those lines, just keep the author area in line with the content of the article.
The last aspect of the resource box is deciding what would the optimum length? Normally not much thought is put into this as long as you are able to get the credit for your article via the links and author name. But sometimes I see authors that make resource boxes way too long. In my opinion the resource box should be short 2-3 sentences at most and should not be drawn out as a biography of the author and all of their websites. If you were to take this approach more than likely your article would not be accepted in most article directories. Just remember not to use the same author signature over and over for every article, try to make variations of your resource box for every article that you submit.
Todd Daon is an Internet Marketing specialist since 2007 and the owner of Nationsubmit.com. They have an effective and affordable Article Submission service to help your website get more content throughout the internet and improve your search engine rankings.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019
- Crowd Marketing – How to Promote Your Business
- How to Secure the Proper SEO Keywords
- 5 Ways From Semalt On How To Take Control Of Your Content Marketing
- 3 SEO Pitfalls Service-Based Businesses Should Avoid