Common Marketing Mistakes Investors Make And How To Avoid Them
- Author Charles & Kim Petty
- Published May 18, 2010
- Word count 682
Marketing plays an important role, when it comes to selling anything under the sun. No mater how much enticing your property looks and what prime location it holds to make it visibly outstanding, but if you fail to market it for its value, than you have lost an opportunity of your lifetime to be rewarded for it. Besides, you would have no buyers to come to your doorstep. However, a marketing strategy can help you even to sell a small home in a distant location. By merely hoarding a board somewhere around the property to advertise by just saying,” for sale” is not just enough and would not attract any potential buyer, unless you are lucky enough to have one or two enquiries about the property.
Most investors have not taken correct steps to market properties and have failed miserably. They were unsuccessful to sell property due to some common mistakes they made, which resulted in a great loss. Here is a list of common marketing mistakes that investors commit and to help avoid further damage follow these guidelines.
The first and basic mistake is that investors have no planned strategy at all. Many investors simply buy homes and quickly resell it at whatever price they feel like offering and that too without even marketing the property to let potential buyers know about it. They fail to realize that by marketing the property, they offer opportunities to various buyers to assess the property to lure them and also miss the chance to sell the home to the one paying a high price.
Many investors buy properties out of eagerness and with a motive of making profits. If they fail to conduct a market survey and check out more properties, then they have skipped something that would make them richer overnight. Many a times they land up to buy a home in haste and in the bargain run into a loss to find no buyers. It is a fact that many investors do not feel the necessity to do a market survey and find it a waste of time. This is a loss to them and a gain to someone, who takes step to market properties.
Investors fail to plan a budget and sometimes run into spending more than they can afford and face severe loss.
Investors are impatient and do not wish to wait for the market price to rise or even wait for potential customers to knock at their door. They want to sell the property within a short time and get their money, even if it means not much of earnings or less profit.
Investors do not come up with their own marketing strategies and tend to follow others, which can put them in a soup. Following the same technique, as what other investors do, does not help them earn any profits, as they can’t outshine the rest.
These are some of the most common mistakes that several investors tend to follow and do. If you want to shine better in your business, you need to think different and come up with your own strategies. Here are few tips on how you can avoid these common mistakes.
Come up with your own strategy. Try to be different from other investors, so that you can attract more potential buyers. If you have a working marketing strategy, you will certainly make good profits and stand different in the market.
Plan out a budget. You should be aware about the amount you have and how much can you really spend to purchase a property. Plan out on how much you want to shell out to purchase and market the property to your advantage and profit. Stick to your plan.
Do not be impatient and get discouraged, if it takes time to sell your property. Do not make hasty decisions and land up with a wrong property purchase, which could be a heavy loss.
Trying to be versatile with your marketing strategy and be aware about the market trends, which would help you flourish well in the investment estate business.
Virtual Real Estate Investing Experts Kim and Charles Petty have been
involved in over 700 real estate transactions in the last 9 years and
are the creators of the Ultimate Turn Key Virtual Real Estate
Investing Systems for investors all around the world who want to take
advantage of the awesome profit opportunities in today’s real estate
market. They are the worlds leading experts on Virtual Real Estate
Investing. Investors go to www.VirtualRealEstateInvestingProfits.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin
- What Are Tensile Structure Fabric and Frame Materials
- Finding Luxury Rentals in NYC
- How To Buy A House in Scotland
- Sell Your House In Los Angeles
- The Importance of Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
- The Importance Of An Inventory For Both Tenant And Landlord
- How to Identify a Qualified Commercial Broker?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- Tricks Of The Trade For Crafting Compelling Real Estate Copy
- Fire Detection System Protection for Real Estate
- Why do Tech Start-up Companies Love the Triangle?
- Utah Land Development
- Reasons To Hire Professional Cleaners For Bond Cleaning Services
- 3 Tips for Buying Hunting Land
- How to Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth
- Advantages of Working with Quality New Jersey Pool Installers
- Ideas & Inspiration Inground Pool Contractors
- Benefits of Diamond Brite Pool Plaster