Exciting Birthday Gift Ideas Your Boyfriend or Husband Will Love
- Author Darren Gibson
- Published June 24, 2007
- Word count 351
Is your man the adventurous type (or at least would like to be)? A really exciting gift you could give him for his birthday would be a day or two of adventure training at a specialist training camp. These training camps are run by the same people who really do train Navy Seals, US Special Forces and the British SAS. A unique birthday gift like this would see the man in your life whisked off to a top secret restricted training base, where he will live the life of a spy for a day. Following a morning of learning the finer points of espionage techniques, he will then be set loose in the training grounds either on his own or as part of a team to complete a top secret mission. On this mission, he will have chance to test his high speed driving skills and will be working with live ammunition (in complete safety of course - after all, you will want him home in one piece to reap the rewards of giving him a birthday gift to remember) and gadgets that James Bond himself would be envious of. At the end of his ultimate spy adventure, your man will come home having experienced helicopter flight drills, hostage rescue missions and carrying out covert surveillance exercises, so there is a chance he will spend the first few days back home sleeping it off! For obvious reasons, there are restrictions as to who is able to take part in such adventurous activities. Spy training is not suitable for less able people due to the terrain covered and the levels of strenuous exercises involved. Do not despair though if your partner is not suited to this type of adventure, as there are other exciting birthday gift ideas available, such as taking a flight into the upper atmosphere to experience weightlessness or swimming with sharks, which can be just as exhilarating and memorable. Most of the "day to remember" gift companies usually have something to suit everyone, so you should have no trouble at all choosing the right package as a birthday gift.
- Cheap VS Expensive Mattresses: How to Get the Best Value for Money
- 5 Ways To Reduce Your Electricity Bill
- Tips before buying reclining sofa
- How To Buy Diamond?
- Choosing the best glasses for your face shape
- How to choose the wedding dress in a few steps
- Birthday Gift Baskets
- What You Need to Know about the Best Grow Lights
- How to Choose the Best Grow Tent for Your Plants and Space
- How to purchase right Micro SD Card for the electronic gadgets?
- 5 Points to Consider When Choosing a Mattress from a Store
- How To Choose Satchel And Hobo Bag
- What Is Tinder? How to Find Members on Tinder Online Dating Site?
- How To Buy Layflat Slurry Hose
- Military Retirement Gifts Buying Guide
- There is a Shopify behind Every Online Shopping
- Best Carry-on Travel Backpack
- The Greatest Guide to Online Shopping Is Right Here
- Are You Shopping for Bed Linen -- Here Are a Few Tips
- Why a Cash Voucher can be A Perfect Gift for Your Loved Ones?
- 5 Star hotel pillows– A better way to sleep at night
- Select the best mountain biking jerseys and increase longevity with these tips!
- How to safely buy an used phones - tutorial
- Simple Tips for Car Enthusiasts About New Tires
- What beard suits you? Should you trim or groom it!
- Choosing the right projector to suit your needs
- Preparation, is it Worth the Price
- What is The Triangular Recycling Symbol Found at the Bottom of Plastic Products?
- What To Look For When Buying A Good Hunting Coat or Jacket
- Tips for Cleaning Toaster Oven