Chandelier Can Give Elegance to a Home
- Author Eliza Maledevic Ayson
- Published June 29, 2007
- Word count 572
Chandeliers were seen to mansions, houses of the rich, and palaces because of there sophisticated and elegant look. Definitely, chandeliers are attractive lights that hang to the ceiling of a house.
Nowadays, chandelier can be seen not only at the mansions and palaces, you can actually find chandelier at any home. Yes, there are plenty of chandeliers that are affordable to purchase, so anyone can certainly have their very own chandelier that can give elegance to their homes.
There are a lot of kinds of chandeliers, one of which is crystal chandelier. And there are thousands of styles of styles of crystal chandeliers that you can choose from. You can hang a crystal chandelier to any part of your home; it can be at your dining room, living room, and bedroom and so on. It is really up to you where you want to put the crystal chandelier that can make your home elegant and sophisticated.
If you are planning to purchase a crystal chandelier for your home, you have to consider certain factors to make sure that the one you purchase will fit and suit your home.
Measurements are important. So you have to measure the height of the particular room you desire to put the chandelier. The crystal chandelier should not exceed 30 inches above your head. Make sure not to hang it too high because it will just appear dwarfed.
If you really want to put a crystal chandelier in your home, you have to decide the exact room you want to place it and you have to consider this room in choosing the right crystal chandelier. You have to bear in mind that different rooms are entitled with different styles and sizes.
There are some guidelines that you have to take note in order for you to determine the right or appropriate size for a particular room. This article will give you these guidelines that can help you out, so just continue reading.
Choose and put a crystal chandelier that is about 1.5 to 2 feet wide if you have a six person dining table, if you have an eight person dining table, you have to put a crystal chandelier that is about 2 to 2.5 feet wide, and for dining table of 10 to 12 persons, you have to put a crystal chandelier that is about 2.5 to 3.5 feet wide, if you desire to put your crystal chandelier on your dining table. You have to choose and put a crystal chandelier that is about 20 to 30% of your living room’s width, if you desire to put it to your living room. Choose and put a crystal chandelier that is about 30 to 40% of your foyer’s width, if you want to place it to your foyer or entrance hall.
In putting the bulbs on your crystal chandelier, there are still things that you need to consider in order to make sure o your safety. You have to add the total watts of all the bulbs needed on your crystal chandelier. As you add all the watts, it should be not exceeding to 200 to 400 watts. It is advisable to buy the right bulbs for the safety of your home.
In order to make sure to have a crystal chandelier that can add beauty and elegance of your home, you have to match it with the architectural style of your home. Decide if you prefer to use either clear crystals, colored crystals or a combination of these two.
There are no posted comments.
- For what we need backsplash in kitchen?
- Simple and Easy Residential Interior Design Ideas
- Industrial and Decorative Uses Of Copper
- Potential benefits to Hiring an Interior Designer
- Blinds - A Breakdown of 10 Type of Blinds
- A Great Collection of Children's Bronze Sculptures | NIFAO.COM
- Stunning stainless steel tiles for backsplash
- The unique beauty of backsplash tiles
- Furniture Ideas for Small Space
- Exquisite and Custom Interior Design With a Professional Company
- How to arrange your bathroom?
- 3 Things I Love About Cabin Decor
- Sophisticated Cabin Decor Ideas
- Home Décor and Functional Utilization Ideas with Hallway Benches
- Guest Bedroom Decoration Ideas
- A Rug Adds a Touch of Beauty to Your Room
- Five Design Ideas For Your Living Room
- Top 10 Bohemian Décor Ideas
- Why Having A Great Office Interior Design Matters
- How to Feminize Your Cabin Decor
- The Lazy Man’s Guide to Cabin Decor
- Guaranteed No Stress Cabin Decor
- Enhance your night's sleep: Tips on the 8 best fabrics for duvet covers
- Hottest Wedding Trends for 2019
- Industrial Decor Style - 5 Ways to Incorporate This Style in Your Home
- 7 Types of Cabin Styles and Themes
- What Colors Do I Use in My Cabin Home?
- Things To Consider When Choosing School Stage Curtains
- A Short Guide to Theatre Curtains and Drapes
- How to Make Your House a Cabin, Even If It Isn’t