I Love Cheap Wooden Blinds - Five Things I Love About Decorating With Cheap Wood Blinds
- Author Terry Schierer
- Published July 3, 2007
- Word count 479
If you want extremely good looks at a very affordable price then cheap wooden blinds are one decorator tactic you don't want to be without.
I love decorating with cheap wooden blinds for these five reasons.
They are the same blind.
I will say that one more time. They are the same blind. Not a cheaper imitation but the same bass wood blind that regularly sells for about 50% more. The slats are the same gauge and same width. They are finished with the same paint or stain as the higher priced ones. The difference is in the options.
Usually you only get 5 or 6 color choices with cheap wooden blinds, there is one company that does give you 15 color choices. You are usually limited to only a string tilt control but here again a couple of the companies do allow you to have a wood wand tilt.
I personally like the wand tilt because I think it works and looks better than the string tilt.
You get a good looking 3" wood valance on these blinds, same size as the regular priced blinds.
Cheap Wood Blinds Cost Way Less!
Less is translated as low, low prices!
How does 1/2 price sound. One major blind retailer has a 36"w x 60"l bass wood blind for $63 and one for $129. The difference, the one for $63 has only five color choices while the expensive one has 21 color choices. There are other options available, but thats a big difference.
Friends and Neighbors Won't Know The Difference.
The only difference is in the price, other than that they are exactly the same blind. The only way anyone will know how little you paid is if you start bragging on the great deal you got.
Watch out! Tell too many people about your great deals and they will start to ask your advice on decorating and soon you will be known as the one to come to for decorating advice.
You Can Decorate More Because You Have Spent Less
One of the constant challenges any decorator has is to stay within budget. Because you paid around 1/2 price for your wooden blinds you have more cash to spend on that painting you have been contemplating or that area rug that looks great hanging in the shop window.
Cheap Wooden Blinds Are Versatile
They look great as a stand alone window treatment or you can use them with just about any other window treatment. Cheap wood blinds look great surrounded by a pair of side panels or add a swag and jabot top treatment and you have a window to die for.
Price is the only cheap thing about cheap wooden blinds. They look the same, they feel the same and if you're into tasting they taste the same as the more expensive ones. The use of cheap wood blinds in your home is limited only by your imagination and daring.
To make an informed decision on which cheap wooden blinds is right for your decorating project and budget visit:http://windowblinds-guide.com/cheap-wooden-blinds.html now!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- For what we need backsplash in kitchen?
- Simple and Easy Residential Interior Design Ideas
- Industrial and Decorative Uses Of Copper
- Potential benefits to Hiring an Interior Designer
- Blinds - A Breakdown of 10 Type of Blinds
- A Great Collection of Children's Bronze Sculptures | NIFAO.COM
- Stunning stainless steel tiles for backsplash
- The unique beauty of backsplash tiles
- Furniture Ideas for Small Space
- Exquisite and Custom Interior Design With a Professional Company
- How to arrange your bathroom?
- 3 Things I Love About Cabin Decor
- Sophisticated Cabin Decor Ideas
- Home Décor and Functional Utilization Ideas with Hallway Benches
- Guest Bedroom Decoration Ideas
- A Rug Adds a Touch of Beauty to Your Room
- Five Design Ideas For Your Living Room
- Top 10 Bohemian Décor Ideas
- Why Having A Great Office Interior Design Matters
- How to Feminize Your Cabin Decor
- The Lazy Man’s Guide to Cabin Decor
- Guaranteed No Stress Cabin Decor
- Enhance your night's sleep: Tips on the 8 best fabrics for duvet covers
- Hottest Wedding Trends for 2019
- Industrial Decor Style - 5 Ways to Incorporate This Style in Your Home
- 7 Types of Cabin Styles and Themes
- What Colors Do I Use in My Cabin Home?
- Things To Consider When Choosing School Stage Curtains
- A Short Guide to Theatre Curtains and Drapes
- How to Make Your House a Cabin, Even If It Isn’t