Eat Fish, Eat Healthy, Omega 3 from the finefoodstore.co.uk
- Author Jason Ausie
- Published June 7, 2010
- Word count 497
The fine food Store is now offering a variety of delicious fresh fish fresh fish and seafood to its extensive online portfolio, you can order from the comfort of your home or office with the knowledge that it will be delivered direct to
your door. There has never been a better time to buy fish, with its health properties and being low in fat. Fish oil can play a vital part in reducing the risk posed by high levels of LDL cholesterol.
Not only does it contain high quantities of the essential Omega 3 fatty acids, which are known to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, research also shows that taking fish oil on a daily basis can lower triglyceride levels, sometimes by as much as 30%.Oily fish has already been linked with protection from heart disease, arthritis, eczma, psoriasis and dementia - however more research is needed to confirm diets for asthma and assess the role of dietary factors in the development of asthma in children, and adults.
You can clearly see that a regular intake of fish will help in the development of your children and help in the protection of certain ailments. All the fish in question is fresh, and purchased from the Grimsby fish market on a daily basis. The fish delivery will be to your door by courier, and once ordered can be delivered within 24 hours to your home. Each fish or seafood listed will have accompanying recipes for your reference, to help you to cook the perfect meal every time. Below is a sample of some of the products we are offering.
This superb family favourite, which is found in most fish and chip shops across the country, is available to buy fresh and delivered to your door.
Natural Smoked Haddock Fillets
The fish is smoked in traditional timbered chimneys using and oak smoked method, giving you the finest tasting smoked haddock.
Cod Fillets & Loins
Cod is a popular fish with a mild flavour, low fat content and a dense white flesh that flakes easily.
Sea Bass Fillets
This great tasting white fish that is often referred to as a delicacy and is brought to you fresh.
Scottish Salmon Fillets
These succulent salmon fillets are sourced from Scotland, the world’s renowned leader of quality-farmed salmon. Rich in Omega 3 not only does this salmon taste great but offers real benefits to your health and Families too.
Monk Fish Fillets
The white coloured meat from the Monkfish's tail section is firm, sweet and cooked Monkfish has a firm texture almost like Lobster Tail meat.
Lemon Sole Goujons
These delicious Lemon sole goujons are perfect for family meals and party treats. These delicious treats are made up of succulent strips of lemon sole and are coated in a crispy lemon and pepper breadcrumb.
Cooked and Peeled King Prawns
These delicious farmed King Prawns are cooked and peeled, and are a good size. These Far East varieties are ready to eat after thawing.
You can see the quality range of Fish and Seafood’s by visiting the well stocked website Finefoodstore.co.uk and look under the Fishmonger Category.There is also a well-stocked delicatessen and a first class selection of hampers wines, chocolates and so much more.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water
- Healthy Living