Poplar Bluff Real Estate
- Author Kim King
- Published August 24, 2010
- Word count 813
I'm Kim King. I am a realtor and a mom. I've been a realtor for over 14 years and a mom for over nine. I don't claim to have mastered either, but I am trying hard and loving both. I am a broker/agent and work with Vicki Henderson at ReMax Real Estate Group in Poplar Bluff, Missouri.
Recently, I have been selling real estate part-time and working another job part-time. The idea was to make a little extra cash in slow times and make more contacts through the second job. But as the economy and the Poplar Bluff real estate market have begun to improve, I find that I am passing opportunities (and commissions) to other agents in our office due to lack of free time. So the time has come to get back into the real estate market full-time. And if I am going to do that, why not do it right? Why not be the best? Why not stand out?
The ReMax hot air balloon and slogan of "Above the Crowd!" perfectly fits where I am today. Ok, it perfectly fits my mindset today of where I want to be. I want to be above the crowd. I want to stand out in the Poplar Bluff real estate market. How do I do that?
First and foremost, I mean no disrespect for any other realtors in our market. There are some great ones. Good people, working hard. Many of whom know far more about this business than I ever will. But we get in a rut. We do things the way we do because that's the way we've always done it. What can I do to set myself apart? To rise above the crowd? What can I do every single day that will be seen by a potential home buyer or seller and make them say, "I want her as my agent!"?
This blog is my diary of this journey. If you are a fellow real estate agent, follow me step by step, day by day. In two months, feel free to call me and ask me to help you accomplish the same things in your business that I will have accomplished. Or....feel free to call me and tell me what I did wrong if this whole thing doesn't work out like I am dreaming it will. I am very open to new ideas. After all, that is what this whole process is about. This is all very new to me. But I will shoot you straight and will be very honest.
In that spirit of total honesty.... one of my goals (all of them will be laid out in future blogs) was to move up on the list when someone uses Google to search for homes in my market. I was told one of the quickest ways to do that was to blog. I don't blog. So I was told to hire someone to write relevant blogs with lots of relevant key words and put my name on them. Im not comfortable with that. So this is what you get instead. I want something that's real....that's me. A few months ago, I started dating a guy who loves business and loves to write. So most of the keystrokes will be his. But they will be my thoughts. He manages to get into my head quite well and it seems that we currently talk about this stuff more than anything else.
I am excited! This is not something I just decided to do this morning and am playing around with it. I have spent the last two weeks thinking, researching, "seminar-ing", and checking out some new ideas. Much of it is totally foreign to me. Some of the ideas are being used in much larger markets, but not here. Some of it will be very out of the box.
Three main principles will dominate everything I do over the next two months:
Keep the price low. I know I will have to spend "some" money. But keep it affordable.
Think out of the box. Be open to trying new things. Be willing to fall on my face.
Keep the workload low. I don't have an extra 40 hours a week to do this. So keep it simple, but effective.
My blogs will also feature new listings from time to time that I am excited about and other "stuff" relevant to what's going on in the Poplar Bluff real estate market.
For more info, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my website at www.callkimking.com. In fact, visit the website soon and often. Watch the amazing transformation as it goes from non-existent to one-of-a-kind right before your eyes.
Home buyers and sellers, contact me. You have just found someone who is excited, energetic, and on fire. Realtors, follow along and forward this link to your business associates. Watch!
I'm Kim King. I am a realtor and a mom. I've been a realtor for over 14 years and a mom for over nine. I don't claim to have mastered either, but I am trying hard and loving both. I am a broker/agent and work with Vicki Henderson at ReMax Real Estate Group in Poplar Bluff, Missouri.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin
- What Are Tensile Structure Fabric and Frame Materials
- Finding Luxury Rentals in NYC
- How To Buy A House in Scotland
- Sell Your House In Los Angeles
- The Importance of Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
- The Importance Of An Inventory For Both Tenant And Landlord
- How to Identify a Qualified Commercial Broker?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- Tricks Of The Trade For Crafting Compelling Real Estate Copy
- Fire Detection System Protection for Real Estate
- Why do Tech Start-up Companies Love the Triangle?
- Utah Land Development
- Reasons To Hire Professional Cleaners For Bond Cleaning Services
- 3 Tips for Buying Hunting Land
- How to Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth
- Advantages of Working with Quality New Jersey Pool Installers
- Ideas & Inspiration Inground Pool Contractors
- Benefits of Diamond Brite Pool Plaster