What to Do Now to Prosper and Thrive (Instead of Just Survive) During the Recession!
- Author Gary Mcgeown
- Published August 25, 2010
- Word count 548
The fact of the matter is the Irish can and will survive this recession, and any other one that's thrown at us ever. The Irish are survivors, fighters and as the saying goes, tough times don't last but tough people do.
But, if you're like me you won't be interested in just surviving. We've got one shot at this life and we owe it to give it our absolute best, living it to the full and enjoying every precious second.
In a nutshell, to prosper and thrive (rather than just survive), we've got to do something different. We are entering a time of extraordinary change where much of what we know no longer fits the current world we live in. Like the industrial revolution we are now entering a technological revolution.
Information is now delivered at light speed, mobile phones, texts, the internet, blue tooth, skype, 3G - you name it. Things will never be the same again. Potential opportunity awaits as you open each email. Its now possible to make more money in a day, that many people in the old paradigm earn in a lifetime, and it behoves us to seize these chances for a better life.
The penny has dropped with big business, and they're automating as much as they can. They're downsizing, digitalising and nanoising everything. They don't want to employ as many people as they used to, and in many ways this is good. It frees people up to pursue other ways to make a living and to further contribute to the world we live in.
The way forward is going to be through taking personal responsibility for own future, for your financial well being and that of your family. Government or the state or some big employer is categorically not going to look after you. But they never were really, that was just a myth.
The future is a wave of small home businesses across Ireland delivering specialised services and products to customers all over Ireland, the UK, Europe and the world. The internet is going to play a huge part in this business transformation, and believe me its only getting started, because we're only getting started.
This business model will feature heavily the network marketing goods and services, particularly health products. The reason why this will work will be because while we currently have much of the technology to serve every problem that we have ever invented, too few of us know how to use it, how its relevant. Network marketing works in that it recruits raving fan customers to sell its goods, and encourages support between members. Who knows better how a product works and how if at all its relevant to you than a raving fan.
The internet with its teleseminar and webinar capabilities will be the chosen medium for delivering messages to the masses, and internet marketing is predicted to explode.
The thing is we have choice, we have options, we have free will. We always do, and we can choose to stay exactly where we are and wait until things go back to the way they were, or we can step forward and embrace our future, knowing that to do this we must change, by beginning to learn the new way and starting to do things differently.
Would you like to discover more free ways to create success and build wealth, both online and offline?
If so, I’ve just put together a free Report on
"The 7 Secrets to Online Success – Starting Today!" To get your Free Report go here now : http://SimpleOnlineMarketingTips.com;
Thanks for reading-
There are no posted comments.
- Let's End Wage Slavery in the USA
- The role of AI in finance
- Adsense Pros And Cons
- Places You Can Save Money For Your Family
- Best ways to make money in 2019
- 5 Credit Hacks to Boost Your Credit Score Fast
- How The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Works For You
- Real Estate Outlook May 2019
- What Your Dad Never Told You About Income Investing: Q & A
- Looking for interests from your investments? Intus Life!
- How To Get Wholesale Houses In 7 Days or Less
- Life Settlements: The Option of Selling Unwanted Life Insurance
- Do Stock Market Numbers Really Matter?
- Real Estate Outlook May 2018
- Harnessing Stock Market Volatility
- Real Estate Investment Outlook
- Health Insurance A Must For Everyone
- Managing The Retirement Income Portfolio: The Plan
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Financial Planner
- Why Retirement Planning Is Important
- Florida Online Deed Sales - 2017
- How to make money: 11 tips to learn how to invest your capital
- How Can You Build A Bigger Pension?
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Millionaires of the 21st Century
- Finding the Good Real Estate Deals
- Only Action Will Create Wealth
- The Global Reset
- Commodity Prices Have Crashed
- What the Wealthy Do Different
- Reasons To Make An Effort Having A Home Budget Plan