Service Delivery - The Fastest Way to Wealth Creation
- Author Napoleon Jackson
- Published September 9, 2010
- Word count 521
You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want - Zig Zigler.
To consistently create wealth in life, you must in one way or the other be adding value to the life of someone. You must be providing solutions to the problems being faced by some people. Without adding value or solving people's problems you cannot create wealth. Except of course if you are born into a rich family. Problem solving derives from service delivery. You can bet therefore that service delivery is one sure way of increasing cash flow into your life.
To create wealth therefore, you need to consistently think along this line. You need to be wealth conscious. You need to think to grow rich. When you increase the inflow of money into your life, you get motivated. Money put more meaning into your life. Money helps you solve many of your earthly problems - your feeding, your clothing, your housing and even your security problems. In short, the basic needs of life according to Maslows "Hierarchy of Needs".
Your road to creating wealth and avoiding poverty almost always travel through your professional relationships in life. Whatever it is your profession is or your calling in life, the more people you serve in that relationship the more productive that relationship will become and the more money will flow into your life. The more of the problems you solve in that your professional relationship the more wealth you will be able to create. You can consequently have more fun and enjoy more financial success when you stop trying to get what you want and start helping other people get what they want.
Deepak Chopra in his book "Creating Affluence" noted that "Money is lives energy that we exchange and use as a result of the service we provide to the universe." Unexpectedly large amount of money will flow into your life from unexpectedly large degrees of service in your professional relationships. To generate unexpected service to humanity therefore, you need to ask yourself "What do they expect?" After satisfying yourself about what that is, you will then ask yourself, "What can I do that they do not expect?" It is always the unexpected service delivery that gets talked about. It is always what people keeps talking about that increases your professional value in life. Above all it is when your professional value increases and is consistently being talked about that you increase the flow of money into your life and consistently create more wealth.
Note this as well; great wealth comes from the habit of going the extra mile in your professional relationships. You should therefore endeavor to do a little more than you are paid for.
Notes of caution though, never allow wealth creation to be your purpose in life. It could be a goal, a means to an end but never your purpose in life. A means to living a happy and blissful life, but never the main objective in your life. Money making is important but never should it be your main aim of living.
Napoleon Jackson is an enthusiast and expert writer on business & finance. My blog http://unendingcashflow.blogspot.com/ gives more tips and information about the secrets of eliminating cashflow problems fast.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The role of AI in finance
- Adsense Pros And Cons
- Places You Can Save Money For Your Family
- Best ways to make money in 2019
- 5 Credit Hacks to Boost Your Credit Score Fast
- How The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Works For You
- Real Estate Outlook May 2019
- What Your Dad Never Told You About Income Investing: Q & A
- Looking for interests from your investments? Intus Life!
- How To Get Wholesale Houses In 7 Days or Less
- Life Settlements: The Option of Selling Unwanted Life Insurance
- Do Stock Market Numbers Really Matter?
- Real Estate Outlook May 2018
- Harnessing Stock Market Volatility
- Real Estate Investment Outlook
- Health Insurance A Must For Everyone
- Managing The Retirement Income Portfolio: The Plan
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Financial Planner
- Why Retirement Planning Is Important
- Florida Online Deed Sales - 2017
- How to make money: 11 tips to learn how to invest your capital
- How Can You Build A Bigger Pension?
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Millionaires of the 21st Century
- Finding the Good Real Estate Deals
- Only Action Will Create Wealth
- The Global Reset
- Commodity Prices Have Crashed
- What the Wealthy Do Different
- Reasons To Make An Effort Having A Home Budget Plan
- Financial Plan is Important So Why Many of us Don't Have One?