Secret Path To Wealth
- Author Ron Ruhle
- Published September 22, 2010
- Word count 612
Leverage, in this sense, involves two other concepts. Profit and trade.
When a profit is generated by a business person, he/she then trades some of that profit with others in return for products and services that make it possible for him to generate even more profits. Some of which he/she then trades with others, which makes it possible for them to generate even more and so on.
That's leverage in action.
Important News About The Future
I have a vitally important prediction for you. It's based on the direction things are going at the moment and made certain by my findings.
My prediction is this. In the future, everything that you do not need to be physically there for to buy, will be sold on the internet. Consumer shops on the high street that sell items of this kind will completely die out and be replaced by shops that provide food/drink and/or services and/or places for people to go/meet. It's starting to happen as we speak. A large Bookshop Chain has this very day closed in my local high street. Businesses are starting to put eBay consoles in shopping malls where you can compare prices instantly. There going to be a massacre, in the high street shopping world.
People are getting ever more busier and, as a result, do not have the time to go out and buy the things they need. Link that together with car park fees and toll charges, speed cameras everywhere and congestion charges, just means that people will eventually buy nearly all of the things they need from internet shops.
An internet shop does not have to pay rent, rates, fuel bills or shopkeepers wages. In short, for internet shops, the overheads are hardly there at all and so the same profits can be made at a fraction of the selling price.
Those are obvious facts.
The upshot of those facts is that every day, more and more profits are being generated by internet business people, which means more and more opportunities to provide goods and/or services that enable internet business people to generate even more profits, which means more and more opportunities for you to tap into this process using great strategies.
What I'm trying to say is that the business strategies we operate are the ONLY business strategies you should ever consider getting into if you want to generate decent money, reliably and consistently for the future and beyond. As long as people procreate, our 'market' grows exponentially. This is why we are happy to share our knowledge with you. There are way too many opportunities. It's like us trying to put the sun out with a watering can.
Forget about making money with property because the costs of labour and materials have skyrocketed making it nearly impossible to make much money without laying out millions. Forget about becoming 'self employed' because you can only make as much money as the hours you or the people you've convinced to work for you are prepared to put in. Forget about winning the lottery (Play for fun if you like but don't let it control your destiny). And completely forget about any sort of long term nest egg working for someone else because the effects of irresponsible Government spending will ensure retirement ages keep rising and also ensure that the cost of living rises faster than wage increases. Only use a 'job' for supporting yourself until you are 100% sure you can support yourself with a business.
Forget about those things. They are like chasing rainbows! Instead, focus every last drop of your attention on generating money in a new way.
Ron Ruhle is a CEO for a publishing company based in Oxford UK called Decapo Publishing. He writes
and produces information and training courses for the home business market. He
also works as an Consultant for a number of Print Management and Publishing companies.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The role of AI in finance
- Adsense Pros And Cons
- Places You Can Save Money For Your Family
- Best ways to make money in 2019
- 5 Credit Hacks to Boost Your Credit Score Fast
- How The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Works For You
- Real Estate Outlook May 2019
- What Your Dad Never Told You About Income Investing: Q & A
- Looking for interests from your investments? Intus Life!
- How To Get Wholesale Houses In 7 Days or Less
- Life Settlements: The Option of Selling Unwanted Life Insurance
- Do Stock Market Numbers Really Matter?
- Real Estate Outlook May 2018
- Harnessing Stock Market Volatility
- Real Estate Investment Outlook
- Health Insurance A Must For Everyone
- Managing The Retirement Income Portfolio: The Plan
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Financial Planner
- Why Retirement Planning Is Important
- Florida Online Deed Sales - 2017
- How to make money: 11 tips to learn how to invest your capital
- How Can You Build A Bigger Pension?
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Millionaires of the 21st Century
- Finding the Good Real Estate Deals
- Only Action Will Create Wealth
- The Global Reset
- Commodity Prices Have Crashed
- What the Wealthy Do Different
- Reasons To Make An Effort Having A Home Budget Plan
- Financial Plan is Important So Why Many of us Don't Have One?