Guides to Help You Save and Earn More Money
- Author Allan Gase
- Published October 26, 2010
- Word count 571
What things to consider to Save Money and Earn Money
Taking the time to review our current financial situation, figure out where we want to be 12 months from now and then mapping out the steps to get there on paper is a sure way to build a road map toward greater success. By committing goals to writing, it gives us a reference point to work toward just as a ship needs a compass to get to land (or in this day electronic navigation systems would do the trick, so if you want to use your word processor instead of paper that's ok too).
Time is also money, so by working more efficiently and not squandering time, we can create more quality time with family and friends and also free up some time to moonlight or start a second business from home.
Small steps are definitely better than procrastination and although results may take awhile to achieve, there is satisfaction in working toward a goal and reaching milestones along the way. Some suggest just sitting in front of a blank piece of paper or blank word document for 15 minutes to try to take first steps in planning and then taking action.
Some need inspiration to take that difficult first step, but once you commit to doing something then the job becomes easier as your goal is in sight. Success is not only defined in money terms (but money sure helps!) so there is a quality of life that needs to be considered as well. This can be achieved by doing what you love and making money at it. Find your passion and then figure out a way to write about it , teach , develop a new product or sell products and information in that field. Success is after all 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.
Reading is not the same as doing but reading is a good first step to understanding and planning action. Another subject worth researching is to find helpful information and tips on getting past the procrastination stage and actually taking some action as it is the actual positive action that gets us closer to our goals. We do need to read first and collect information and map out a plan, but then one fine morning these ideas and notes need to be converted into positive action to actually get things going. Taking these first few steps, even baby steps at first, will get us unstuck and help us move toward our financial and life goals. Can all of this be achieved by visiting websites? Not necessarily, but hopefully there some free nuggets out there to inspire us to take action to save money and further action to make more of it. Even reading this post may get one person to think about a way to save money in their home and make a positive change however small to that person's monthly budget.
Pennies add up to dimes and dimes add up to dollars, so it certainly is worth starting somewhere to achieve savings. Slower times are an excellent time to take current stock of our situation, get organized and improve our current spending habits and sow the seeds of future income when the economy inevitably turns around. These are great times to improve your skills or learn new complimentary skills.
A positive mindset will be the cornerstone to growing our future. And focus on a goal that is reachable rather than impossible.
http://www.save-money.ca (save-money.ca) is a Canadian resource for saving money, making money and spending wisely. The money saving tips found on the site apply to anyone interest in saving money, time or even getting money making ideas. Even kids can make money even in today's environment. At least some free quality ideas are available to help us all save some money starting today.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The role of AI in finance
- Adsense Pros And Cons
- Places You Can Save Money For Your Family
- Best ways to make money in 2019
- 5 Credit Hacks to Boost Your Credit Score Fast
- How The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Works For You
- Real Estate Outlook May 2019
- What Your Dad Never Told You About Income Investing: Q & A
- Looking for interests from your investments? Intus Life!
- How To Get Wholesale Houses In 7 Days or Less
- Life Settlements: The Option of Selling Unwanted Life Insurance
- Do Stock Market Numbers Really Matter?
- Real Estate Outlook May 2018
- Harnessing Stock Market Volatility
- Real Estate Investment Outlook
- Health Insurance A Must For Everyone
- Managing The Retirement Income Portfolio: The Plan
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Financial Planner
- Why Retirement Planning Is Important
- Florida Online Deed Sales - 2017
- How to make money: 11 tips to learn how to invest your capital
- How Can You Build A Bigger Pension?
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Millionaires of the 21st Century
- Finding the Good Real Estate Deals
- Only Action Will Create Wealth
- The Global Reset
- Commodity Prices Have Crashed
- What the Wealthy Do Different
- Reasons To Make An Effort Having A Home Budget Plan
- Financial Plan is Important So Why Many of us Don't Have One?