Conspiracy Against Your Money-Is Our Money Really Being Stolen??
- Author Bob Clark
- Published October 30, 2010
- Word count 412
Unless you have been living like a hermit in a cave somewhere for the last few years, you know what kind of shape the US economy is currently in. Unemployment is sitting at nearly 10%, the stock market has become a volatile mess, and the economic recovery has almost come to a standstill. Additionally, businesses are failing at a greater rate than ever before and millions of homeowners are in foreclosure and losing their homes. Sounds pretty depressing doesn’t it?
Despite all of the above, there is something that the controllers of the US economy as well as the media do not want you to know and are going to great lengths to keep you in the dark about the issue. Right now as you are reading this article, you are unaware of the fact that there is a conspiracy against your money. What is going on? What do you mean by a "conspiracy against my money?" There is a transfer of wealth going on as we speak that is the largest of its kind in history.
The harsh reality is that the majority of the world’s people will never know about this and may never be able to do anything about it. While you are working or home playing with the kids and even when you sleep, huge amounts of money is passing hands and some of it may be yours. Here’s a shocking fact. Within the next 5 to 10 years, this amount of money that is going to change hands on a global scale is going to exceed $50 trillion. The US is nearly $100 trillion in debt since the stock market nearly imploded in 2008 and it will require a 70% tax rate increase just to pay off the interest on that huge debt.
As it currently stands, the only two possible solutions will not benefit the consumer. Either the US dollar gets devalued which will cause significant inflation or that huge debt goes into default. When you understand the creation of the largest "cartel" that independently ran the banking system free from government control – namely the Federal Reserve – this will probably make more sense to you. Due to the collapse of the economy in the last couple of years, the federal reserve is orchestrating the creation of huge amounts of printed dollars to pay its overwhelming debt load.
As a result of this, the consumer has been crippled by the credit crunch and the runaway debt we are being subjected to.
To see the video about the Conspiracy Against Your Money, click here!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The role of AI in finance
- Adsense Pros And Cons
- Places You Can Save Money For Your Family
- Best ways to make money in 2019
- 5 Credit Hacks to Boost Your Credit Score Fast
- How The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Works For You
- Real Estate Outlook May 2019
- What Your Dad Never Told You About Income Investing: Q & A
- Looking for interests from your investments? Intus Life!
- How To Get Wholesale Houses In 7 Days or Less
- Life Settlements: The Option of Selling Unwanted Life Insurance
- Do Stock Market Numbers Really Matter?
- Real Estate Outlook May 2018
- Harnessing Stock Market Volatility
- Real Estate Investment Outlook
- Health Insurance A Must For Everyone
- Managing The Retirement Income Portfolio: The Plan
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Financial Planner
- Why Retirement Planning Is Important
- Florida Online Deed Sales - 2017
- How to make money: 11 tips to learn how to invest your capital
- How Can You Build A Bigger Pension?
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Millionaires of the 21st Century
- Finding the Good Real Estate Deals
- Only Action Will Create Wealth
- The Global Reset
- Commodity Prices Have Crashed
- What the Wealthy Do Different
- Reasons To Make An Effort Having A Home Budget Plan
- Financial Plan is Important So Why Many of us Don't Have One?