Indian Spices – Alluring the world
- Author Jems Konary
- Published January 19, 2011
- Word count 404
Information about Indian Cooking, Recipes
Indian cooking is as diverse as the country is and their distinctive traditional Indian recipes characterize each of the regions. A myriad range of irresistible delicacies can be prepared with all kinds of different Indian masala. The Indian cuisine recipes use different types of spices to bring out the flavor and taste of the dish. Indian cuisine is extremely diverse and can be categorized into four primary regions such as North, South, East and West. The style of cooking is quite different and there are dishes, which would typically represent each of the regions. In North India typically Punjabi and Mughlai cuisine is preferred while the southern part of the country enjoys South Indian dishes. Assamese, Bengali and Oriya cuisines dominate the East and Maharashtrian and Gujarati cuisines are famous in the west.
Why Indian cuisine is more popular?
Indian cuisine is loved world over and one of the reasons why it is so popular is because diversity and an extensive variety of dishes to choose from. Myriad cultures have contributed to the popularity of Indian cuisine and ensured it has gained worldwide recognition. Another important factor that makes Indian cuisine recipes unique are the spices or also known as Indian masala that is used. They add flavor, aroma and make the dishes comparatively spicier and irresistibly delicious. Indian dishes are accompanied with either bread or rice thereby making it a complete meal in itself. The Indian cooking recipes boasts a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes that are made in different kinds of preparations depending on the region and cultural ethnicity of that place.
List of spices and Ingredients used for Indian cuisine recipes
There are a wide range of recipes that are prepared with all kinds of spices and ingredients. Some of the most popular spices and ingredients include turmeric, coriander, chili, cloves, cinnamon, cumin, cardamom, fennel, ajowan, mustard, fenugreek, black pepper and nutmeg. There are bulk supplier of spices who deal in providing different kinds of Besides, the spices, the ingredients used in traditional recipes include a variety of vegetables, meats and seafood.
List of famous Indian regional Recipes (Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian)
Some of the most famous Gujarati, Punjabi and South Indian traditional recipes include the following:
Gujarati – Pulav, PaniPuri, Mixed Vegetable and PavBhaji
Punjabi – BiryaniPulav, PaneerMattar, Chhole and AlooChhole
South Indian – Sambhar Special, Rawadosas, RawaIdlis and Meduwadas
Non-Vegetarian – Tandoori Chicken and Dry Meat Curry
He is excited for Indian cooking recipes. He would like to give information about how to make delicious Indian recipes. Also share information about importance of indian masala in our daily routine life.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water
- Healthy Living