Drug Testing – An Effective Strategy in Catching Drug Users
- Author Angel Brown
- Published January 29, 2011
- Word count 516
Nowadays, drug testing has become one of the primary initiatives in big organizations. Its one of the effective ways to detect drug content in a human body. Not only in work places but educational institutions like schools, colleges and universities too consider it necessary for every individual. A drug screening is conducted where individuals pass through certain tests that finally point out the victim.
Presently, people with the help of certain formulated products like masking chemicals and synthetic urine succeeds in passing drug tests. Therefore, most employers do not depend on the normal drug testing procedures. There are ample modern drug testing methods that assures to fetch correct results. Some of them are hair testing, hair alcohol testing, saliva testing, urine testing and a few more.
Lets kick off with hair drug testing. Compared to sweat, saliva or urine testing, hair follicle drug testing is much more expensive. But its very true that the results obtained from such testing procedures is perfectly accurate. Hair follicle drug testing is one of the most sensitive methods in detecting drug content.
This flawless drug testing technique ensures employers with quick results in comparison to other drug testing procedures. It works superb in pointing out whether the employee is drug addicted or he has ended his drug intakes recently just to cover up his usage. Therefore, the ones who are planning to take formulated products with the object of getting through the drug test, might land up in great danger.
As far as the urine drug testing goes, the individual on being asked by the employer goes to a separate collection site where his urine is collected in a specially designed and secured cup as part of a specimen. The cup is sealed with the help of a tamper resistant tape so that it remains safe. Sometimes, your physician with the help of express delivery space sends your urine specimen to the laboratory for testing. At the laboratory, the urine is basically divided into two aliquots. Out of that, one aliquot goes for the initial screening. Now, if the urine screen comes with positive results, the next aliquot is provided for confirmation. The test results are reviewed at the Medical Review Office by their appointed physicians. When results are declared negative, the MRO reports the employers.
Nowadays, hair alcohol drug tests are mostly conducted by researchers. Hair alcohol drug detecting test is primarily conducted for detecting the patterns of drinking among working employees and also students. This in fact help to identify social drinkers, regular drinkers and even non-drinkers. If your hair absorbs certain components like fatty acid ethyl esters and ethyl glucuronide, then your blood is bound to contain a certain amount of alcohol.
Presently, hair drug alcohol testing has come among the top preferences for many employers today who finds it simply best in trapping drug addicts. In fact, these drug detecting procedures are quite essential for the parents who remain unaware of their children's health malpractices. Even business owners treat drug testing as an essential alternative keeping in mind the harmful effects that might hamper his business.
There are no posted comments.
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?