Top 5 Causes Of Hemorrhoids
- Author Sandra Springfield
- Published February 5, 2011
- Word count 446
Hello to everyone! For this article, I decided to talk about a very personal subject to many. Yes, I am going to be talking about hemorrhoids, specifically, the top 5 causes of hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids is something I have dealt with many years, and throughout this time, I have learned a lot about hemorrhoids and how to handle them. I hope this article and these tips help you as much as they have helped me. Now, I present the top 5 causes of hemorrhoids.
- Rushing Your Bathroom Time!
This is by far one of the top causes of hemorrhoids. When you go to the bathroom, do you take your time? Taking your time while using the bathroom is very important. If you try to rush, this can lead to excessive straining. What does excessive straining do? It increases pressure on your veins in that area. Taking your time while in the bathroom and making sure you don't strain is a great way to prevent hemorrhoids. If you simply get bored while in the bathroom, try reading a magazine! It's what my husband does!
- Stomach Troubles
Do you deal with stomach troubles? What about diarrhea? Constipation? Those that deal with these stomach issues may also have problems with hemorrhoids. The reason is that various stomach issues can also lead to straining, which I talked about in the previous cause of hemorrhoids. If you are having frequent stomach problems, you should talk to a doctor.
- Your Weight
Many people might not think this, but being overweight can also lead to hemorrhoids. If you are overweight with your abdomen, what is going to happen? It's going to lead to increased pressure on your veins down there. Increased pressure on your veins of course can lead to hemorrhoids.
If you are pregnant or just gave birth, this can also be a major cause of hemorrhoids. When you are pregnant, the fetus may cause increase pressure on your blood vessals. In addition, if you just gave birth, the pushing that you did to deliver the baby can result in hemorrhoids. After all of the pushing it takes to push out a baby, you can't blame yourself for having hemorrhoids!
- Medical Conditions
Serious medical conditions such as heart disease can also lead to enlarged veins. Although this is fairly rare, if hemorrhoids are a major problem for you, just like any major problem, you should always have it checked out just to make sure it's not anything serious.
I hope you enjoyed this article. By knowing the causes of Hemorrhoids, you can also work to try and prevent them. Hopefully with this information, you can make hemorrhoids a thing in the past. Good luck!!
Sandra has dealt with the problem of hemorrhoids for many years. She recently created a blog to discuss hemorrhoids and offer any hemorrhoids remedy that she comes across.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?