Bladder Infection Home Remedies - Simple Ways to Cure UTI Yourself
- Author Heather Clerk
- Published February 3, 2011
- Word count 457
A bladder infection is caused by germs that got into this part of the urinary tract. It's also usually recognized as cystitis. This disease affects women more than men as the length of the urethra is shorter, therefore enabling bacteria from the outside to trigger an infection.
Signs of a bladder infection include any of the following: ache in the region of the bladder and pain during urination. There may also be a frequent need to urinate even when there's no urine to pass. The urine alone might look cloudy or foul smelling, or there maybe a blood in the urine. A number of people with a bladder infection might not have any symptoms at all.
Conventional therapies involve the use of antibiotics to destroy the bacteria. These are in general very effective but some people are now trying to limit their intake of prescribed medicines. In addition other ladies have reported that antibiotic use has led them to getting thrush. This has led to many people looking for a bladder infection home remedies.
One of the bladder infection home remedies substitutes to antibiotics is Cranberry juice or cranberry juice extract. The beneficial effect of cranberry juice for urinary tract infections is in part due to the presence of hippuric acid, a compound with antibiotic activity. Cranberry juice also contains a compound that stop bacteria from sticking to the walls of the bladder and growing in this region. Cranberry juice is readily available although a number of people do not appreciate the taste of it. For those a supplement containing cranberry extract maybe more appropriate.
In addition to Cranberry juice there are many other bladder infection home remedies available. Increased fluid intake, particularly water, can be advantageous. This leads to frequent toilet visits which can help remove the germs. Reducing the consumption of sugar should also be tried. This is because the germs creating the infection feed on the sugar. Taking vitamin C is another decent idea as it increases the acidity of the urine making it a more hostile environment for germs to grow. Avoiding spicy foods and alcohol as these irritate inflamed bladder walls.
Once a person has had a bladder infection there is a good chance of a reoccurrence. To stop this from happening practicing straightforward measures can help. Always go to the toilet if you feel the need to. That will reduce the amount of time that germs have grow in the bladder. Practicing good hygiene in the genital area is also vital. That include wiping from front to back when going to the rest room which will diminish the risk of spreading germs. Drinking cranberry juice could also be used as one of the bladder infection home remedies to prevent bladder infection.
If you suffer from urinary tract infection, click here to discover the ultimate Bladder Infection Home Remedies and find out how you too can live pain free!
Learn best bladder infection home remedies.
Discover how to stop bladder infection from recurring.
I've personally done it and it works
There are no posted comments.
- Organically Approved, Scientifically Approved
- Everything To Know About Xanax
- Tramadol For Pain - Need To Know About Pain
- How do dangerous viruses like COVID-19 come about?
- 3 Complications of Untreated Sore Throat
- 8 Helpful Tips to Avoid Diabetes
- The Ancient Healing Practice of Acupuncture: Your Questions Answered
- How To Increase Your Immunity With Top Immune Boosters
- Can CBD Help With Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain?
- NJ Medical Marijuana Got Cheaper in July 2020
- Clinical Equipment Makers Fight To Fulfill Local Request Amid Of Coronavirus Flare-Up
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?