Powerful Advantages of Drinking Green Tea
- Author Jason Bloom
- Published February 6, 2011
- Word count 530
The benefits of green tea have been getting a lot of attention for quite a while, but many people still aren't aware of just how many advantages can be gained by consuming this food. While the Asian peoples have been aware of its healthy properties for over a thousand years, it is extremely young here in the West. It can be a tasty and relaxing beverage, but it can also do a great deal for your health. So what we'll be doing today is talking about just a few of the many benefits of green tea.
As you know, we're sure, cholesterol plays a huge role in our health and lives, and green tea can also provide some support in this critical area. You probably know about good cholesterol which is also called, HDL cholesterol; well, this plant food also works to lower your overall cholesterol count. These findings have been born out in both human and animal studies. Naturally, if you want the fastest and most powerful effects, then you'll need to use green tea every day.
Yet even more super powers of green tea have to do with prevention or support qualities for bone diseases and arthritis. There are general anti-inflammatory abilities in green tea, as well as antioxidants, but the former can help provide relief in many areas just one of which is arthritis. Therefore, people who experience pain due to the inflammation action can help their conditions by regular consumption of green tea.
There's nothing wrong with experimenting for a month or two and observing how your arthritic joints respond.
We've only covered a few of the many ways in which green tea can support you in good health. In Asian countries, the tea is consumed as a hot beverage, of course, and you can do the same. But we understand lots of people prefer cold drinks in the summer, and you can make iced tea out of green tea, no problems. But yet again some people don't want to be bothered with making the tea, and for those they can just buy supplement capsules. But you don't like caffeine, ok that's fine because you can find decaffeinated green tea. Plus, you may want drink the caffeinated during day time and switch to decaf at night. However, in the end you know better than anyone else what's best for you.
Your total body healthy can be supported and positively affected with green tea.
As time and more studies continue, we have every confidence that more will be uncovered about the powerful benefits of green tea. Something that is natural like green tea tends to have a positive overall impact on health. This is why you may want to make green tea a part of your regular diet, no matter what your particular health concerns may be.
The above benefits of green tea are only a few of the ones that have become known recently. There are no excuses for not being able to take green tea because it's available in different forms. It's quite easy to make several cups of green tea a day and enjoy it while knowing you're doing something great for your health.
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure