Top 5 Remedies For A Migraine Headache
- Author Sandra Springfield
- Published February 13, 2011
- Word count 453
Hello to everyone reading this article. As mentioned in my bio, I have dealt with migraine headaches for many years. It is a topic I have learned a lot about. I also have a lot of people asking me just how to go about getting rid of migraine headaches. Over the years I have learned a lot of tips. For this article, I decided to give my list of my top 5 tips for getting rid of your migraine headache. I hope these tips help you as much as they have helped me. With that, let's get right to the list!
This is the most obvious, and by far the most effective method for me. Using medication for your headache is by far the best thing to do. Medications such as Advil and Tylenol can be easily bought and can really help in getting rid of your migraine. If you prefer to move to prescribed medications, you will of course have to speak to a doctor about this. From there, the doctor can guide you on the best medication to use.
- Cold Compress
Using a cold compress and holding it to the area of your head that hurts is another great way of getting rid of your migraine. Even if it doesn't get rid of it, the cold compress should usually help in reducing the pain and relaxing you.
Resting is another great way to get rid of your migraine headache. Although, you should make sure you are resting in a dark room with little noise. It's also recommended to not have any strong smells in the room. Don't light a bunch of scented candles for instance!
You would think drinking caffeine wouldn't help, but believe it or not, it can! In fact, many migraines can be caused from a lack of caffeine, especially those that are addicted to caffeine. Of course, if you are intentionally trying to stay away from caffeine, then you are out of luck with this tip!
Finally, try and remain stress-free. If you are in a stressful situation, that could very well be the cause of your migraine. If you are at work, try and go home early, even if you don't plan to sleep. Simply getting away from work and trying to relax at home can do wonders for your migraine headache.
I hope all of those who read this list found it to be very informative. Migraine headaches are awful, and they really can ruin your day. However, knowing how to get rid of them is by far the best way to fight them. With these tips, hopefully you can get rid of your migraines the same way that I have. Good luck!
Sandra has had a history of dealing with migraine headaches. Over the years, she has learned a lot about them and how to prevent them. She recently started a blog titled Migraine Home Remedies. She encourages you to check it out.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?