10 Tips to Increase Website Traffic and Page Ranking
- Author Luke Riley
- Published February 10, 2011
- Word count 636
Increasing Website Traffic and Search Engine Rankings can in fact be a simple process if you are willing to put in a bit of your own time. I have outlined the top 10 tips to follow to ensure your website gets the traffic and page rank it deserves!
Follow these tips and you will boost your website traffic and increase your page ranking in no time...
1 Ensure your site has valuable and useful content, and that the products or services you offer are of value. Keep your website design simple and free-flowing so that your customers can navigate easily between web pages to find what they want. Do not cram too much information into a small space, spread it out. This will make it easy for visitors to buy products and services from you. Offer a subscription/sign up so that you can keep in touch with visitors and clients. If you offer incentives ie. Free training or free gifts you will have a much better chance of visitors signing up or buying from you.
2 Research extensively and use the right keywords and phrases to attract targetted vistors rather than tire kickers. Use keywords within the heading and the first paragraph of your page and spread them evenly throughout the entire site. Underline or bold some of the keywords throughout your page although don’t overuse the keywords/phrases as this can actually affect your Website Traffic and Page Ranking.
3 Submit all of your web pages (every web page and not just the home page) to the most popular search engines and directory services. Hire someone to do so if you can afford to or don’t have the time. Do not use an automated submission service, ensure you do this manually.
4 Keep on top of any changes in search engine algorithms and modify your web sites/pages as soon as possible so that your search engine ranking remains high. You cannot ‘Set and Forget’ if you plan to do this you may as well not bother in the first place. Use some of the various online tools and utilities available for free to keep track of how your website is doing. Being willing to constantly make changes is important.
5 Constantly monitor your competitors and check the top ranked websites to see what they are doing with their design, content, keywords, etc. Without copying their designs or content, use their websites to inspire yours and give you ideas.
6 Use free reports to see and track where your website traffic is coming from. Analyze your visitor sources as to whether they are coming from search engines or links from other sites. Pay attention to the most common keywords they used to find your page.
7 Show yourself as an expert in your industry. Demonstrate your product or service expertise by writing and submitting articles for your website. When people are deciding whether to purchase from you they will research you so if they find out that you have written a lot of articles or made a lot of videos you will be perceived as an expert and they will be more likely to join you.
8 Use simple payment processors and shipment/postage methods for clients to purchase from you to make your customer’s experience fast and easy. This is extremely important – don’t make people jump through hoops to buy from you!
9 When in doubt, don't be afraid to hire professionals to help. This may seem costly, but it is a lot less expensive than a website which no one visits. If in doubt seek advice from a peer in the industry, someone that you know and trust.
10 Don’t let your website become static. Make it dynamic and constantly changing just like you would with a real store. This will keep your customers coming back for more.
Visit http://www.familyfinancialark.com today to collect your Free 7 day six figure internet marketing video series that will provide you with the foundations to take any online business, existing or new to six figures this year. Also make sure you check out my blog http://www.Luke-Riley.com which I regularly update with free training material and to sign up for our Free weekly training webinars which are normally kept private to our team.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How A Cup Of Tea Make You Millionaire/Rich?
- Transform Pic to Word and Create Personalized Photo Gifts for Special Occasions
- Turn Picture Into Words to Get Unique, Cool Gift Items
- how to rank youtube videos in 2020
- Balancing the levels of indoor humidity is crucial - HWisel
- How To Develop A Brand Strategy
- My Transitioning Story: Office-Based to Virtual Working
- Add Extra Charisma to Your Wedding with These Table Centrepieces
- Best Steps for Improvements in Commercial Real Estate Business.
- Commercial Real Estate Property - Halsey Real Estate
- Advice On How To Be More Successful At Blogging
- Advice For Your New Tech Blogging Business Is Here
- How to Become a Winemaker
- Three Basic Ways To Keep Your Oven Clean
- Reasons for Using Floor Screeds
- The Uses of Screeds For The Purpose Of Laying Final Flooring
- Why Hire a Waste Disposal Professional?
- Conservatories Essex Homeowners Love
- Some of the Things to Consider When Replacing Your Windows
- Home Depot coupons: Refresh your home space at price as you wish
- Mississauga Home Staging Rental Company
- The Benefit Of Using Newark Airport Car Service
- Using Black Wool Serge to Transform Every Performance on Stage
- Beginners guide to printer types and its functions
- Why Extreme House Sales Could Be For You
- Is it Time for Floor Deep Cleaning?
- A Gas or Electric Cooker for Your Catering Business?
- Buy My House for Cash in Augusta – 2 Questions… Freedom Home Buyers
- 10 Eye Popping, Jaw Dropping Ad Copy Secrets
- Things To Consider When Buying A Mattress - Gamble Home Furniture