Bozeman Chiropractor Dr. Don Funke Shares Wellness Tips
- Author Dr. Don Funke
- Published February 12, 2011
- Word count 369
Working as a Bozeman Chiropractor for 22 years, I've treated thousands of patients with a vast array of different problems. What I've seen in this time is that some people would respond very well to traditional chiropractic treatments and others wouldn't. This dilemma led me to really question my work as a chiropractor and if I was truly helping people creating sustained wellness and live more pain-free lives.
I believe that in order to be free from always having to "treat" pain, we need to take a holistic look at our lifestyle. Addressing our skeleton is one aspect, but there are so many other areas that effect our health and if we just take a mechanical approach to pain, we won't have sustained results. Pain returns, dis-ease returns and we continue to live with less than optimal energy and vitality.
One of the key steps to wellness is our nutrition. The food that we put into our bodies plays such a large role in how we feel. Everyone has different sensitivities and allergies and we're not all created exactly the same. So you can't just take everyone and put them on some "special" diet. It's important to treat each person as a unique chemical body. This body will react with certain other chemicals differently than others might. The fact that we have these subtle, yet important differences is important to understand and test. Finding out what your body is allergic to and how those allergens effect your body can greatly reduce bodily stress, and hence pain.
Environmental toxins are another component that plays in with our nutrition, as the chemicals and energies we're exposed to interact with our own body's chemistry and alter what is going on inside of us. If we took care of what was going into our body from a nutritional standpoint, yet failed to address toxic exposure, then we would not have as effective results.
Everything from household cleaners, to the air we breathe, to the electromagnetic energy around us effects our health and well-being. By beginning to address all these areas, we in-turn can experience remarkable new levels of energy, vitality, health and wellness and return to living the lives we were designed to live.
Dr. Don is a Bozeman Chiropractor passionate about creating greater health and wellness for others. He continues to share these vital and valuable tips on his website, which can be read at http://advancedbozeman.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?
- Dental tourism in Vietnam: Safe or not?
- What you need to know before traveling to Vietnam for dental care
- #1 Home Remedy To Typhoid And Malaria