Helpful Hemorrhoids Remedy
- Author Marisela Wlodarekl
- Published February 16, 2011
- Word count 417
Need to deal with hemorrhoids? Here are some ways to deal with hemorrhoids naturally.
Diet that facilitates easy bowel movement
Constipation is the root cause for the hemorrhoids. In order to prevent constipation, you must eat fiber-rich foods because such foods help your stools become soft and bulky. Fibrous items in your diet could include beans, cabbage, sprouts, carrots, vegetables and fruits, whole grains and bran cereals. Avoid foods that are non-fibrous such as wheat, sugar, cheese, ice cream, meat, processed foods, etc. thereby avoiding development of hemorrhoids.
If your diet has more fresh fruits and vegetables, your rectum arteries will get strengthened and your hemorrhoids will not deteriorate.
For strengthening the blood vessels walls and veins, your body requires the chemical compounds, such as Anthocyanidins and Pythochemicals, which are important and commonly found in the vegetables and fruits.
Drink plenty of water
In order to control constipation and diarrhea, you must drink lots of water every day. The hemorrhoids will worsen if you eat chili peppers or consume alcohol.
It is advisable to reduce the acid levels in the stools to prevent itching of hemorrhoids. To facilitate this, you must avoid food items such as beer, wine, soda, citrus fruits and other acidic juices. Coffee and caffeinated products cause flatulence, reduction in pressure of the anal sphincter, and increase in sensitivity of the anal skin.
Herbal tea, supplements and medication
Your metabolism will be increased by drinking herbal tea; in addition, it eliminates the toxins in your body and strengthens your rectum arteries. The herbal items - butcher's broom, barberry, neem, horse chestnut extract, Slippery Elm, Psyllium, Witch Hazel and White Oak Bark - are the most popular ones. You can also apply herbs externally on the areas affected. The most popular one in this category is Aloe Vera, which in the form of gel is useful for soothing and cooling.
In order to improve the blood circulation and reduce the swelling and pain in the affected areas, you can take Sitz bath wherein you will sit in warm water covering hips and buttocks. This natural treatment for hemorrhoids is commonly used.
Exercise to improve breathing
Lie down on your back, inhale and move your belly up; then exhale and lift the anus. Practice this exercise for 15 minutes, twice a day.
Practice regular workouts
The blood circulation increases with proper exercise and this improves the bowel movement preventing hemorrhoids development. Obesity causes hemorrhoids development and you can prevent this by regular workouts.
The above should help to Hemorhoids treatment. Follow them and see if it works for you.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Everything To Know About Xanax
- Tramadol For Pain - Need To Know About Pain
- How do dangerous viruses like COVID-19 come about?
- 3 Complications of Untreated Sore Throat
- 8 Helpful Tips to Avoid Diabetes
- The Ancient Healing Practice of Acupuncture: Your Questions Answered
- How To Increase Your Immunity With Top Immune Boosters
- Can CBD Help With Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain?
- NJ Medical Marijuana Got Cheaper in July 2020
- Clinical Equipment Makers Fight To Fulfill Local Request Amid Of Coronavirus Flare-Up
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak