Calm, Comfortable Childbirth with EFT - Using EFT for Labor and Birth
- Author Zach Miller
- Published February 25, 2011
- Word count 733
Like most pregnant women, as you progress through pregnancy, you will be met with emotions, anxieties, doubts, questions, decisions and responsibilities that you never considered before. Many feelings will center around the pregnancy and the impending labor and birthing, but other unresolved emotional issues are often stirred as well. Experiences or recollections that may be painful, or hurtful, limit your ability to approach your child's birth free calmly and comfortably.
Unresolved issues that are not addressed during pregnancy will undoubtedly surface as fears when you are in labor. Fear and tension during labor can, and do, affect the course and duration of labor. You will want to thoroughly explore any thoughts and fears that are troubling you. Properly preparing your mind and body for baby's birth includes freeing yourself of reservations, limiting thoughts and harmful emotions.
It's immensely helpful for both you and your partner to be able to identify and take a look at the emotions that are fostering any uneasiness and neutralize them with meridian tapping, EFT in particular. EFT can be used to release any conflict you may be harboring, consciously or subconsciously, as a result of your negative emotions. By using EFT to work through, and resolve, any lingering emotions, limiting thoughts, experiences or memories that stand in the way of any easy birth, you will be able to approach the birth of your baby with confidence and ease. In this article, six common areas of concern will be addressed, and some helpful suggestions for EFT set-up and reminder phrases accompany each area of concern. If you are unfamiliar with the series of pressure points known as the EFT sequence, you may want to find out how to do EFT basics to get the full benefits of this article.
The following list of concerns may or may nor reflect your own personal issues. These key areas of concern are meant to inspire you to discover and release your own personal issues and limiting beliefs relating to labor and birth...
(Note: If baby is in breach presentation, thoroughly addressing the following issues before the onset of labor can turn the baby into an optimal position for birthing.)
- Explore our own birth story
What stories have I heard about my own birth?
Are these stories positive and encouraging, or negative and frightening?
Do I feel like I am destined to duplicate my mother's labor?
Tapping on all the EFT points, starting with the Karate Chop Point say the following:
"Even though my mother told me that labor was.....(insert your own personal details), I deeply and profoundly accept myself and my mother."
"I now allow myself to recognize that I am not my mother, and this in not my mother's pregnancy."
"I am an entirely different person, this is a different time and different circumstances."
- What have you learned from others' birth stories?
Have family members or friends relished me with stories of long labors, back labor, severe pain or medical intervention? Address the details of those stories while tapping:
"Even though my family and friends told me that labor is.....(insert your own personal details), I completely and profoundly love and accept myself and everyone involved.
"I now allow myself recognize that I am not them, and this will be my own unique labor and birth experience and not theirs."
"I now give myself permission to release any imprint that the birth experiences of other people have made on me."
"I no longer feel it necessary to believe that I will birth as they did."
"I release other people's baggage and release the tendency to bring their past baggage into my birthing."
- What do you remember about your own previous labor(s)?
Was my own previous experience with labor easy and satisfying or am I carrying memories of a painful ordeal? Address the specifics of what bothered you most, and what still bothers you, about your previous labor experience(s) while tapping:
"Even though my previous labor was less than satisfying...(fill in with your own description of how you experienced labor and birth previously), I love and forgive myself, and everyone else involved, on every level."
"I know that I am better prepared for an easier birth this time."
"I recognize that I now approach birth with more knowledge and planning than I did before."
"I release any old memories of previous births."
There are no posted comments.
- 3 Ways to Profit in Lock Down
- How A Cup Of Tea Make You Millionaire/Rich?
- Transform Pic to Word and Create Personalized Photo Gifts for Special Occasions
- Turn Picture Into Words to Get Unique, Cool Gift Items
- how to rank youtube videos in 2020
- Balancing the levels of indoor humidity is crucial - HWisel
- How To Develop A Brand Strategy
- My Transitioning Story: Office-Based to Virtual Working
- Add Extra Charisma to Your Wedding with These Table Centrepieces
- Best Steps for Improvements in Commercial Real Estate Business.
- Commercial Real Estate Property - Halsey Real Estate
- Advice On How To Be More Successful At Blogging
- Advice For Your New Tech Blogging Business Is Here
- How to Become a Winemaker
- Three Basic Ways To Keep Your Oven Clean
- Reasons for Using Floor Screeds
- The Uses of Screeds For The Purpose Of Laying Final Flooring
- Why Hire a Waste Disposal Professional?
- Conservatories Essex Homeowners Love
- Some of the Things to Consider When Replacing Your Windows
- Home Depot coupons: Refresh your home space at price as you wish
- Mississauga Home Staging Rental Company
- The Benefit Of Using Newark Airport Car Service
- Using Black Wool Serge to Transform Every Performance on Stage
- Beginners guide to printer types and its functions
- Why Extreme House Sales Could Be For You
- Is it Time for Floor Deep Cleaning?
- A Gas or Electric Cooker for Your Catering Business?
- Buy My House for Cash in Augusta – 2 Questions… Freedom Home Buyers
- 10 Eye Popping, Jaw Dropping Ad Copy Secrets