Are You Looking For Ways To Make Money From Blogging?
- Author Valerie Chong
- Published February 18, 2011
- Word count 466
More and more people are turning to blogs to make money online.
How can you make money from blogging?
There are several ways that you can make money from blogs.
You can make money by placing Google Adsense in your blogs. First register with Google Adsense and then place their codes on your blogs. Google Adsense will place related advertisement based on your content of your blogs. When people click on your Google Adsense’s advertisement, you will make money.
2)Affiliate marketing in your blogs
Join as an affiliate marketer for example in Clickbank, Amazon Associates or Commission Junction .Find a few products that you believe are useful and are able to help people to solve their problems. Make sure that you select products that are related to the topic of your blogs. Write a review on those products and promote them in your blogs. When people click on your affiliate links , you will make money when they purchase the products.
You can set up a private forums where members need to pay a single or recurring fees to join. However to create a successful private forums site, you need to provide real values to members as there are many free informations online and be an expert on that product or service.
4)Write for other bloggers
Blogging is a time consuming work. Some bloggers will employed other people to write their post for them. You can get pay for a flat fee for each article that you write for them. Some bloggers are willing to share with you a portion of their revenue earned from the advertisements display on your articles.
5)Pay perpost blogging
Pay perpost blogging means that the company will pay you to review their products or their services on your blogs. You can register with some sites for examples payperpost.com,sponsoredreviews.com and reviewme.com. If your blogs is famous then you can charge the payperpost sites higher as more readers will be reading about the product in your blogs.
6)Sell your own product or services
If you have your own product or services, promote them in your blogs. One of the products that you can sell online is your own ebooks. If you provide services, give them your email address or phone number so that they can contact you personally.
7)Ask for Donation
Do not be afraid or shy to ask for donations from their readers. Allow your readers to contribute if they wish. You can use Paypal Donations, Amazon Payments or snail mail to enable collection from your readers. You can choose to received in any form of currency you prefer depending on the system that you are using.
Try any of the methods mentioned above in your blog. Be patient and watch your money grow.
Valerie Chong is a full time internet marketer who can help you achieve more traffic and sales conversion in your business .Click now to her websites [ http://www.internetmoneyforever.com ](www.internetmoneyforever.com) to get a free ebook which contains dozens of tested and proven strategies that she used in her business. Valerie will also update you with further articles and tips on internet marketing.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?