Salvia - How Safe Is It For You?
- Author Nicole Arlington
- Published February 22, 2011
- Word count 514
Salvia is basically a herb which belongs to the family of plants called as the mint family. There are more than 1000 species that occur worldwide. Out of all these species Salvia divinorum is the only one called as vision-inducing. That means Salvia is famous all around the world for the psychotic effects that it causes among its users. The chief component of Salvia is Salvinorin which itself is very potent and dangerous. However the good part of it is that although Salvinorin is dangerous, the actual Salvia leaf is itself very safe. The leaf of Salvia is not only known to be very safe but also has a very gentle effect on the body of the user. A user of Salvia needs to know that Salvia is not like other kind of drugs which cause an addiction on the part of the user. Salvia has been proven to cause no addiction; it is not at all habit forming in nature. After extensive research it has been found out that Salvia overdose has never been the cause of any death among its users. It has also been found out that Salvia is not a stimulant. Generally it is believed that Salvia can be used as a substitute to any tranquilizer, but even this has been proven to be false by recent research. It has also been found out that if consumed in very high quantity, it can lead to induced vision. That means to some extent it is comparable to entheogens, however it differs from other entheogens in many respects.
It is to be noted that Salvia is not just another drug you can party around with. Most users believe that they can use Salvia as a substitute to alcohol. This is not at all true. It is an herb which ill entirely change your consciousness. It is basically a very traditional herb, which has been in use for a very long time. It is put to use by most users for the purpose of attaining deep spiritual relaxation. It is best enjoyed by its users with a soft instrumental music.
Before actually experiencing the effects of Salvia, a person also needs to be very careful about the laws governing its usage in his country. At present Salvia has been declared to perfectly legal in most of the countries of the world. However the citizens of United States need to be careful about a few things before they can start using Salvia. They should know that Salvia has been declared as illegal in Tennessee and Louisiana, if use for human consumption. Even in Suffolk there is a restriction on its usage. There are also a few other states which do not entirely permit the usage of Salvia. Also a person from Australia needs to know that Salvia has been declared illegal for consumption. Even countries like Spain have certain restriction on its usage. There are certain restrictive laws to its usage even in Finland, Iceland and Norway. So any user must first of all be aware about the laws in his country before using Salvia.
There are no posted comments.
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?