Atlanta Liposuction|See Video Results #1, Stockbridge, Villa Rica
- Author Dr. Michael Carter
- Published February 24, 2011
- Word count 359
As founder of Atlanta Liposuction and Medical Spas and cosmetic surgeon, my goal is results for my patients through safe and minimally invasive liposuction. My preferred method is tumescent liposuction technique using micro canulas and a syringe bulb to safely, and in a minimally invase manner, extrac fat.
Liposuction was first introduced to the United States in the 70's by Italian gynecologist, Dr. Giorgio Fisher, the inventor of the original form of liposuction. Then in 1978, French physicians, Dr. Pierre Fournier, contributed by further advancing liposuction.
Liposuction became extremely popular in the United States by 1980 along with complaints from patients experiencing excessive bleeding and a rippling of skin. Dr. Jeffrey A. Klein, a California dermatologist, invented the tumescent technique in 1985 that revolutionized liposuction surgery.
The use of the tumescent technique allows surgeons to safely remove superficial and deeper layers of fat with relatively little discomfort. In the hands of an artisitic surgeon, superior body sculpting results are achieved.
This procedure is safe, minimally invasive and has been performed on thousands of patients over many years. There is far less bleeding, bruising and faster healing. The patient is able to walk immediately after surgery. Patients are not required to have strict bed rest and are encouraged to take long walks the next day which reduces the risk of clot formation in the legs.
My evaluation of various liposuction procedures on the market today and my desire to use the least invasive with minimal recovery time for my patients led to solely focusing on the tumescent technique of liposuction.
By using small, straw-like tubes called microcanulas connected to a large bulb syringe, fat is gently removed. These delicate instruments allow targeting of very specific areas with greater accuracy and sculpting.
This technique effectively removes fat deposits from all areas of the body including face, neck, abdomen, hips, love handles, buttocks, inner and outer thighs, knees and arms.
While it takes more of my time (as opposed to using machinery) the benefit of body contouring and sculpting achieved greatly enhances my patient's happiness with the results achieved.
That is my primary focus - my patients long-term health and pleasure at their new appearance.
Dr. Michael Carter is a cosmetic surgeon and founder of Atlanta Liposuction and Medical Spas. To receive his free ebook, "23 Most Important Questions to Ask Before Considering Liposuction," with a new patient discount visit http://atlanta-liposuction.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- NJ Medical Marijuana Got Cheaper in July 2020
- Clinical Equipment Makers Fight To Fulfill Local Request Amid Of Coronavirus Flare-Up
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?