Robert G. Allen - Enlightened Millionaire on the Philippe Matthews Show
- Author Philippe Matthews
- Published March 1, 2011
- Word count 450
On a recent episode of the Philippe Matthews Show, international best-selling author, speaker and trainer, Robert G. Allen shared his secrets to an enlightened way to wealth. Robert G. Allen is one of America's most influential financial advisors. He is the best selling author of Creating Wealth, Multiple Streams Of Income, The One Minute Millionaire and Cracking The Millionaire Code. He has been interviewed on hundreds of TV shows both national and international such as Good Morning America and Larry King and has been featured in publications such as The Wall Street Journal and Newsweek.
Robert shared that achieving wealth the enlightened way is someone who gives back to those who are less fortunate, which is the very principle of tithing and earning money honestly and ethically. When an individual does that, he or she unleashes the force of the universe to reciprocate with abundance. The power of leverage was also discussed, one of the seven forms of leverage, the lever of vision was elaborated and that one must have a clear vision of what you really want because it provides speed of execution and focus to achieve your goals.
In addition Robert revealed and emphasized the need of mentors which is essential to the success process as they will give you speed by not reinventing the wheel. Leveraging on the power of having a team is also vital to achieving your vision as each one of your team members have specific skills and specialties. By leveraging upon each others strength, you come up with a best possible product or value that you alone may not be able to provide.
Ownership of a network is key as the seven degrees of separation will come into play where your message will get out to more and more people with a bigger network. Nonetheless, the infinite network which refers to your higher power, will know what is best.
When discussing millionaire tools, Robert revealed that one of the most powerful tool you can have is persuasion as when you learn it well enough, you will be geared to convey your message effectively and this in turn will translate to you achieving your intended goals. Robert also shared about the utilization of systems that are already in place, to leverage upon them, to model and not to reinvent what has already been proven to work. By combining these millionaire tools, you save time and you get power and speed and results.
Along with his business partner, Thomas Painter, Robert G. Allen is the co-founder of the Enlightened Wealth Institute and enjoys his most important achievement in life; his 32 year marriage to his wife Daryl and their three adult children: Aimee, Aaron and Hunter.
Heralded as the “Oprah of Internet,” by Co-Author of Chicken Soup for the Soul, Mark Victor Hansen; Philippe Matthews is the host of the Philippe Matthews Show -- an Internet TV, Radio and Blog show; dedicated to featuring world class Entertainers, Thought Leaders, Change Agents and Experts in the field of Personal, Professional and Spiritual Development. http://www.thepmshow.tvArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The role of AI in finance
- Adsense Pros And Cons
- Places You Can Save Money For Your Family
- Best ways to make money in 2019
- 5 Credit Hacks to Boost Your Credit Score Fast
- How The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Works For You
- Real Estate Outlook May 2019
- What Your Dad Never Told You About Income Investing: Q & A
- Looking for interests from your investments? Intus Life!
- How To Get Wholesale Houses In 7 Days or Less
- Life Settlements: The Option of Selling Unwanted Life Insurance
- Do Stock Market Numbers Really Matter?
- Real Estate Outlook May 2018
- Harnessing Stock Market Volatility
- Real Estate Investment Outlook
- Health Insurance A Must For Everyone
- Managing The Retirement Income Portfolio: The Plan
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Financial Planner
- Why Retirement Planning Is Important
- Florida Online Deed Sales - 2017
- How to make money: 11 tips to learn how to invest your capital
- How Can You Build A Bigger Pension?
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Millionaires of the 21st Century
- Finding the Good Real Estate Deals
- Only Action Will Create Wealth
- The Global Reset
- Commodity Prices Have Crashed
- What the Wealthy Do Different
- Reasons To Make An Effort Having A Home Budget Plan
- Financial Plan is Important So Why Many of us Don't Have One?