Vitamin F Quick Guide
- Author Christian Medford
- Published March 5, 2011
- Word count 391
Vitamin F is a fat-soluble or water-soluble organic substance that is essential for normal development and energy for the body and attained naturally from many foods.
Benefits of Vitamin F
They are needed for growth and behavior, aide healthy cell membranes, balance hormone levels, aide the immune system, metabolism, digestive system, cellular healing, hair/skin growth and plays a vital role in the regulation of cholesterol levels. This vitamin is also used as a skin treatment as it brings a suppleness and a youthful appearance, making hair more shiny and healthy.
Vitamin F is found in two forms omega-3 and omega-6, which the body does not manufacture these essential fatty acids by its self. Vitamin F is more commonly referred to as omega-3 and omega-6. These are taken in supplements which are most commonly found in fish oils and flaxseed oils; many of the common fish oils are cod liver, krill, salmon and shark oils.
The omega fish oils have been shown to have anti-cancer effects and more specifically the fish oils have shown the anti-cancer effects. The fatty acids in omega fish oil have shown that it can shrink prostate cancer and stop its growth. Other research has shown association with the omegas and reducing the risk of breast cancer. In fact, recent studies have shown that taking fish oil supplements can the risk of breast cancer by 32%.
Fish oil supplementation daily has shown in many studies to reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and helps lower high blood pressure. Certain studies have shown that the fatty acids in fish oil can help regulate the body’s cholesterol. In addition to cholesterol regulation, fish oils have shown to have anti-inflammatory benefits. It is even believed to slow the effects of parkinson's disease, since parkinson's disease is caused by a interruption of the dopamine system and fish oil is believed to assist the dopamine system.
Conclusion of why you should take vitamin F
In conclusion, taking vitamin F helps in maintaining growth and behavior, aide healthy cell membranes, balance hormone levels, aide the immune system, metabolism, digestive system, cellular healing, hair/skin growth and plays a vital role in the regulation of cholesterol levels. Vitamin F can be found in fish and flaxseed, the most common fish oil supplements are cod liver oil, krill oil, salmon oil and shark oil.
So as you can see vitamin F can be easily added to your daily diet, taken in some health vitamins, organic vitamins, or even in a good multivitamin daily to increase your overall health and help protect your body from every day infections and sickness.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits