CoEnzyme Q10 for Your Health
- Author David Boxer
- Published March 6, 2011
- Word count 419
CoEnzyme Q10 having generic name uniquinone boosts energy, enhances the immune system, and acts as an antioxidant. Some of the drugs along with Q10 help in the treatment of Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, and Diabetes, Heart Damage caused by Chemotherapy, Breast Cancer and Periodontal (gum) Disease. As an anti oxidant, it helps in preventing the accumulation of free radical damage which can lead to degenerative disease. Q10 is necessary for energy production responsible for life processes. As an essential component of our cells, it is utilised by the mitochondria in the normal process of energy production. The low level of Q10 leads to high blood pressure, heart attack, angina, immune system depression, periodontal disease, general lack of energy and obesity.
CoEnzyme Q10 is a member of the quinone cyclic compounds such as Vitamins E and K. It supplies and takes oxygen from biologically active molecules. Every cell in the body contains intercellular components called mitochondria, which produce 95% of the total energy of the body. It helps the body convert food into energy in the form of ATP. All the cells contain some CoEnzyme with mitochondria which is the powerhouse of the cells. The heart and liver, due to their high content of mitochondria, contain the most CoEnzyme Q10 out of any organs in the body.
The recommended dosage is of 1 – 3 capsules daily with meals i.e. 30 to 60 mg daily. For congestive heart failure and high blood pressure it is 50 to 150 mg per day. To enhance the performance of athletics the dosage is 60 mg a day for 4 to 8 weeks. 120 mg a day regularly up to 28 days after the heart attack. 400 mg per day for the patients suffering from breast cancer. Medication that can lower the effect of Q10 includes statins, fibric acid derivatives for cholesterol. The effect of Q10 is not been studied in pregnant and lactating women.
The dietary resource of Q10 is from oily fish, organ meats such as liver and whole grains. The balanced Q10 can also be achieved through a balanced diet. It is strongly recommended to take the dietary supplements under strict supervision of doctor. Occasional stomach upset, diarrhoea and nausea are the side effects of this CoEnzyme. It is highly recommended to keep this medicine in air tight container and out of reach to children. Q10 breaks down at temperature reaching 45 degrees Celsius. Excess heat and moisture can also break down this enzyme. CoEnzyme is available in forms of softgel capsules, oral spray, hardshell capsules, and tablets.
Visit http://www.lifespanmeds.com/coenzymeq10.html or CoEnzyme Q10 for more information on CoEnzyme Q10!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits
- "The Year of the Vegan"