Creating Sacred Space for Healing Massage
- Author Leah Duke
- Published March 9, 2011
- Word count 561
Creating Sacred Space for Healing Massage is suitable for everybody. You don’t need to do it at all like me. But what you ought to remember is that it is all about your intention, your conscious focus.
Creating Sacred Space is certainly a important intentional practice which i use within my healing space for Healing Massage sessions. Through these appointments, very deep release might take place within the clients. Whether its physically, emotionally or spiritually, Personally i think it is crucial to maintain the integrity with the space strong.
Creating Sacred Space for Healing Massage creates a safe environment for the client where they feel comfortable to release and heal. It represents a safe haven, an area where they are able to step beyond their regular everyday lives may create deep shifts within themselves. It wouldn't necessarily be something that you might outwardly notice within a room, but really a feeling or perhaps a sense.
Before I start any kind of healing session, like Healing Massage, I drop into my Priestess/Healer/Guide. I call in my highest self, healing guides and ascended masters to always be present. I then play my Sacred Medicine Drum to get into altered Shamanic states and align together with the Mother Earth energy. My intentions with the healing journey are set, and I wish for any guidance to flow through me as a clear channel.
When I am Creating Sacred Space, I start with burning Sage, Cedar or other herbs to clear any unwanted or left over energies and I ask the space be blessed. I call in the 4 directions of North, South, East and West as well as the highest healing guides of the receiver. Next, I install energetic grids within the room that protect me and my client from taking any unwanted energies home with him or her. I build an altar that represents an offering of my intention as a guide to help the receiver drop to their authentic selves.
As time passes that i have developed my technique of setting Sacred Space, I observe that I truly do this through developing a strong conscious intention of just what I want. The quality and focus of the Intentions are the foundation, because with no conscious focus, the desired results of a session is not likely. Thoughts, energies, block and fears, whether they be mine or a client, could get in the way of a secure space to transform and heal, as well as may put myself and also the client at risk to taking negative energies on.
Besides creating Sacred Space at my Healing Massage office, Event Space or Shamanic healing area, I make certain that my residence is also cleansed and regularly set. I always have an altar where I play my drum and where I set my own personal intentions for the day. I also try to maintain my clutter levels by donating stuff I will no longer use and burn sage daily to ensure the energy stays balanced and calm within my surroundings.
You don’t have to be a Healing Massage Therapist to dive into setting up your very own Sanctuary.Your strong intention of what you want is a good start. Feel free to get in touch for those who have any questions or wish to speak with me about Creating Sacred Space for Healing Massage.
Leah Rose Duke has been creating sacred space for Healing Massage for over 6 years. She is a master massage therapist with expertise in Esalen, Deep Tissue/Point Work, Polarity Therapy, Chakra Balancing,
Pregnancy Massage, Ecstatic Breath Work, Reiki, Lymphatic Drainage, 4 Handed Tandem Massage, and Hot Stone Massage.
To find out more visit http://leahroseduke.com/wholistic-menu/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure