I Don't Know Where to Attract Clients
- Author Jason Westlake
- Published March 23, 2011
- Word count 412
The biggest question I hear from life coaches as they build their practice is where do I find clients? The question comes up over and over again. Learning how to attract clients was certainly the biggest question on my mind when I started out as a life coach too. The more I built my practice, though, I realized there was a deeper answer to that question.
I have found it to be true almost 100% of the time that the answer to that question has nothing to do with not knowing WHERE to find clients. I have found every time that every life coach who asks this question already knows where to find clients. Even you. Right now. In fact, you probably already know many people right now that are already in your circle of influence who you could coach.
Again, let me repeat that the question of finding clients does NOT stem from not knowing. The reason why life coaches ask this question again and again is because they subtly believe that no one will pay for their services. You fear people won’t pay money. You have difficulty in charging for your services.
So if you fear people won’t pay for your life coaching services, then where do you find clients? The answer is NOWHERE. There are no clients out there who will pay for your services if you don’t think they would pay for your services.
But if you KNEW that people would pay for your services and that they found it valuable, where would you find clients? As you receive this question, you might begin to realize that clients are everywhere. Clients are right in front of you. Clients are amongst the people you interact with every day. They are amongst the people who you already know and who you already influence. Clients are everywhere.
If you are asking the questions of where to find clients, the answer is to learn to be comfortable with charging for your services and to know that your services are valuable and merit a monetary return. If you doubt that people will pay you, I guarantee you they won’t.
You don’t have to work on finding clients so much as learning to claim your own value as a life coach and as a human being. And you claim it by claiming what you’re worth and charging money comfortably for your services. That is truly how you find clients.
Jason Westlake is a life coach who shows other coaches how to attract clients. The 3 absolutely critical foundations to building a successful life coaching practice are available at: http://JasonWestlake.com. Learn about doubling your profits athttps://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Discover Unmatched Quality and Service with Great Value Garage: Tacoma largest Garage Door Company chooses you.
- Get Your Garage Door Back on Track: Expert Repair & Installation in Ruston
- Invest in Safety & Smart Home Integration: Garage Door Sensor Installation for Redmond & Mercer Island
- Choose Cost-Effective Motorcycle Accessories from taobao
- How to Keep Your Garage Running Smoothly In Redmond and Mercer Island Service Offers Repair Services.
- All Star Carpet and Tiles of the Treasure Coast Florida
- Consider Professional Expert Assistance in Garage Door Repair For Your Home
- Choosing The Best Hose Reels
- Garage door installation and maintenance tips
- Choosing Excellence: 5 Tips to Find the Best Garage Door Repair Service in Kirkland – Kiki Garage Door
- Elevate Your Business Efficiency with GTH Cloud 365: Microsoft SharePoint Development Consulting
- Great Value Garage Doors Tacoma WA: Elevate Your Home with Quality and Affordability
- Kesari Mobile: Your Ultimate Destination for Top-notch Mobile Phones in Jaipur
- Customer Service - A 2024 Business Resolution
- The Best Interior Design in Orlando
- Legno ID - Excellence in Luxury Interior Design & Build Firm
- Meticulous Mastery: Unleashing the Power of Proofreading in Business Services
- A Comprehensive Guide to Considerations Before Acquiring Property in Canada
- A Comprehensive Guide to Garage Door Repairs in Florida
- Navigating the Landscape of Software License Reviews
- Navigating the Long-Distance Move: A Guide to Preparation
- Why Didn’t They Buy? (WDTB) - Exploring the Factors Behind Non-Purchase Decisions
- Value Exchange - The Key To Long Term Customer Relationships
- Unpacking the Challenges in Contingent Workforce Management
- Benefits and Cost Savings of Storing Commercial Documents Off-Site for Businesses
- Vacuum Pump
- How Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Enhances Efficiency In Modern Business
- Landing the Best Sales Jobs in California: 4 Tips to Know
- The Quest for the Best Air Conditioner in the UK: Stay Cool and Comfortable
- E-commerce website builder