Las Vegas Chiropractor, neck pain treatment, low back relief
- Author Michael Reiss
- Published March 7, 2011
- Word count 424
Health Update: Low Back Pain
Low Back Pain: Is It Serious?
Back problems can cause a good deal of worry and for good reason. Any problem that doesn't go away on its own in a reasonable period of time should be a cause for concern. Rarely, severe back pain can be caused by tumors and other destructive processes, so it's important to have these serious conditions ruled out with a thorough examination and x-rays or other imaging.
The other serious aspect of back pain, much more common than a spinal cord tumor, is how it can affect your quality of life, often with devastating consequences. Research has shown how disabling severe back problems can be. In terms of quality of life, the decrease can be even more than that seen with heart and lung problems. This may not seem correct at first glance, but if you think about a back problem making you unable sit or function at work, or basically being able to enjoy life, then it becomes more understandable.
The trouble is, many of us think lying on the couch will do the trick, or taking aspirin every day is a good long-term solution.
Spinal subluxations that displace the joints of your spine are sometimes referred to as mechanical disorders. These can be detected by analyzing how your spine moves in a precise manner. Sometimes x-rays can show displacements of the lumbar vertebrae or pelvic bones. X-rays are taken from two angles to see the alignment of the spinal joints. X-rays can also show bone destructive or degenerative processes that help to diagnose your problem, and show if adjustments are indicated.
We direct our care at improving the posture and mobility of the spine as a way to speed recovery. We find that just addressing the pain with medications or adhering to strict bed rest can be counter productive. The adjustments are applied in a careful and specific manner. As the loads on the spine are more equalized and as joints begin to exhibit more flexibility, the body is placed in a more optimal environment for healing. Since self-care is also integral to our approach, we will encourage proper stretching, exercises and nutrition to help maintain and extend what we can do in the Las Vegas chiropractic clinic.
If you would like to schedule a complementary consultation and begin getting serious about helping your low back problem, just call Lori at 702-507-5590 to make an appointment.
YOU MAYBE A CANDIDATE FOR DRUG FREE RELIEF!
FOR A FREE NO-OBLIGATION CONSULTATION CALL 507-5590
Dr. Michael Reiss is a Las Vegas Chiropractor who helps people feel better fast, providing effective pain relief for neck and shoulder pain, low back and hip pain, sciatica, headaches and whiplash treatment. same day appointments and most insurance accepted.
There are no posted comments.
- Tramadol For Pain - Need To Know About Pain
- How do dangerous viruses like COVID-19 come about?
- 3 Complications of Untreated Sore Throat
- 8 Helpful Tips to Avoid Diabetes
- The Ancient Healing Practice of Acupuncture: Your Questions Answered
- How To Increase Your Immunity With Top Immune Boosters
- Can CBD Help With Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain?
- NJ Medical Marijuana Got Cheaper in July 2020
- Clinical Equipment Makers Fight To Fulfill Local Request Amid Of Coronavirus Flare-Up
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem