Healing the Pancreas
- Author Quinton Crawford
- Published April 1, 2011
- Word count 452
"The Pancreas is one of the essential organs that omnivorous mammals have. The pancreas secretes a substance called insulin, which allows the body cells to process sugars. Medical attention has focused the most attention on other organs like the skin, heart, and the liver. By far, the pancreas is among the organs, which have been given the least amount of attention in regards to food and drink toxicity. Food Coloring, bleached enriched wheat bread, and certain mineral, vitamin, and enzyme deficiencies. (Genetic disposition is due to ancestrally developed dietary requirements)
You may want to think twice before eating your next sandwich on white bread. Studies show that alloxan "the chemical that essentially bleaches flour," also destroys the beta cells of the pancreas. Beta cells produce insulin, and aid other parts of the body. Is it worth it? Vitamin E helps fight damage caused by the toxin, but not all. How does alloxan cause diabetes? According to Dr. Hari Sharma's book: Freedom from Disease, the uric acid derivative (Alloxan) initiates free radical damage to DNA in the beta cells of the Pancreas. When these beta cells fail to operate normally, they no longer produce enough insulin. The pancreas can become inactive, causing many cells to die. In other words, it is a cause of type 2 diabetes and other problems. This can happen by itself, or complicated with hydrogenated oils, and/or blood acidifying beverages, sodium nitrite, and the damages they cause throughout the body.
Persons of higher melanin hereditary have greater beta-cell predisposition to injury enforced by some artificial food colorings, and hydrogenated oils. There are no natural creations of type-II diabetes which is the bodies cells lowered, or inability to use insulin. Orthodox (general) medical technicians have been trained to give out short-term masking agents that happen to be poisons like "Metformin." Metformin is one of the many toxins that the American Medical Association, FDA, and the Pharmaceutical Cartel endorsed as a basic prescription. That drug has many side effects, and one is death. Ionic therapy and other developments that cure, have been suppressed by them. Herbs like sage and fenugreek do the same thing without the negatives like destroying good bacteria, etc.
This is similar to the connection between high-cholesterol foods and heart disease. Eating high-cholesterol foods causes heart disease, especially in people who have family histories of heart disease. In truth, most foods that are in this category, as well as the real culprit is Hydrogenated oil. Don't be fooled, the word "Partially" is just a mask word that makes it seem less worrisome. The link between alloxan and diabetes is as clear and solid as the link between cholesterol and heart disease."
Excerpt from the book "The Global Situation"
Mr. Quinton Douglass Crawford Contact Info: Skype- QDC707 Http://www.4Peacebooks.com
Member of the Earth Charter; SGI-USA; Organizing for America; and a key member of the expanding African Heritage Association begun in Ghana. Currently an Educator, Author, and Activist.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?
- Dental tourism in Vietnam: Safe or not?
- What you need to know before traveling to Vietnam for dental care
- #1 Home Remedy To Typhoid And Malaria