The Do Follow Blogs Movement
- Author Luigi M. Scollo
- Published May 23, 2011
- Word count 444
Don’t you just love blog commenting? I definitely do. And it’s not simply because I want to get backlinks from Do Follow blogs. It’s really good to learn from other bloggers, and get valuable information from other blog commenters too. It is always beneficial to participate in an interactive community. Eventually, the internet today is all about building relationships, and the sharing of valuable content.
Notice how I place emphasis on "do follow". This is because if you’re commenting to attract backlinks to your own blog, if you’re doing it on No Follow blogs, you are not getting any backlinks.
- Do follow vs. No follow blogs
Do Follow and No Follow attributes comes into play whenever you leave a comment on a blog that has your link.
Do Follow blogs tell the search engines to follow the link left together with the comment. NoFollow blogs, on the other hand, tell the search engines NOT to follow the link that is left with that comment. That is to say with the former, you can get link juice in the form of backlinks; in no follow blogs, you don’t.
By default, a WordPress platform is a No Follow blog. But in order to increase visitor involvement, a lot of bloggers (like me) have turned their blogs into Do Follow blogs. If you’re new to blogging or if your blog is still set to the default No Follow, you may want to consider turning yours into an interesting interactive community.
Here’s what you should do: identify what plugins you will need, and let your visitors know you have joined the DoFollow movement.
- How to Do Follow your blog
Simply do a search for Do Follow plugin. Select one, install it and activate it! This will remove the NoFollow feature in your comment section. You can install plugins to prevent spam comments when you do this as well. Always keep in mind to let people know that you are a Do Follow Blog.
Some visitors may have no idea what that means, but those who do know will often times leave a comment on your blog!
- One last thing
When you are on a DoFollow blog, make sure you leave quality comments. Well, one liners are okay, but if you can ask some questions or add valuable content, then that’s really great! Search for Do Follow blogs that are in the same niche as yours and have good traffic flow to make blog commenting really work for you. This will allow you not only to leave a great comment and get more traffic, but gain a backlink as well.
Web University by Link Web Services Inc.
Web University Lessons, Articles and much more!http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?
- Get Entertained With A Huge Range Of Cool Sites, Fun Sites, Cool Videos And Free Games
- Freelance writer's earning source at Ybooth
- 3 Reasons why you should use Visual Composer: Page Builder for WordPress
- After using Visual Composer: Page Builder for WordPress there is no going back to the classic interface