New Thoughts on Your Bond Investments Saen Higgins, President, Wealth Without Risk
- Author Saen Higgins
- Published June 15, 2011
- Word count 312
It seems that every time we turn on the evening news, some local municipality is laying off workers in an effort to stay afloat. "Layoffs are happening in police departments, fire departments and are undoubtedly compromising public safety, " stated leading expert on investing in tax lien certificates, Saen Higgins.
"Bond rating agencies recently raised grades on thousands of bonds in the $3 trillion muni-market, which has helped to increase the demand for these bonds, and should make investors more comfortable in the long run. However, it’s still not the safest place for your investment dollars, and not the most lucrative for the municipality either," Higgins explains.
Saen Higgins is the President of Wealth Without Risk, an organization that trains investors on how to purchase tax lien certificates. "Investing in tax lien certificates creates a win-win-win situation. The investor is guaranteed to get their money back, PLUS between 16 to 22% interest for there Tax lein certificates. The property owner is given extra time to come up with the back taxes and avoid foreclosure, and the county is able to collect funds now, rather than later, adding to the bottom line and helping to balance their budget."
If you’d like more information on investing in tax lien certificates or tax lien deeds, please visit www.higginsnow.com . Saen conducts workshops and training seminars all over the world. Reserve a seat at his next workshop by calling 1-800-882-0467 or you can talk to Saen with your questions.Let Saen and his personally trained staff help you on your road to success . It’s like having Saen at your side throughout your path to financial freedom. You’ll be making an investment in your own future. Find us on Facebook at Saen Higgins’ Fan Page.
Jump start your path to financial freedom and start making money by educating yourself in Tax lein Certifictes investment.
Saen Higgins is the worlds leading authority on investing in tax lien certificates. He is the only expert speaking and training on tax liens today that actually continues to invest in tax lien certificates himself. A self-made multi-millionaire, Saen has inspired audiences around the globe with his wealth building strategies.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The role of AI in finance
- Adsense Pros And Cons
- Places You Can Save Money For Your Family
- Best ways to make money in 2019
- 5 Credit Hacks to Boost Your Credit Score Fast
- How The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Works For You
- Real Estate Outlook May 2019
- What Your Dad Never Told You About Income Investing: Q & A
- Looking for interests from your investments? Intus Life!
- How To Get Wholesale Houses In 7 Days or Less
- Life Settlements: The Option of Selling Unwanted Life Insurance
- Do Stock Market Numbers Really Matter?
- Real Estate Outlook May 2018
- Harnessing Stock Market Volatility
- Real Estate Investment Outlook
- Health Insurance A Must For Everyone
- Managing The Retirement Income Portfolio: The Plan
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Financial Planner
- Why Retirement Planning Is Important
- Florida Online Deed Sales - 2017
- How to make money: 11 tips to learn how to invest your capital
- How Can You Build A Bigger Pension?
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Millionaires of the 21st Century
- Finding the Good Real Estate Deals
- Only Action Will Create Wealth
- The Global Reset
- Commodity Prices Have Crashed
- What the Wealthy Do Different
- Reasons To Make An Effort Having A Home Budget Plan
- Financial Plan is Important So Why Many of us Don't Have One?