Why Choose LED Lighting?
- Author Lucy Pitt
- Published June 23, 2011
- Word count 378
LED Lighting is fast becoming a popular choice for lighting amongst home owners, but what are the benefits of using LED lights?
Environmental impact is an issue which grows more important with every passing day. Everyone is seeking ways to consume less energy and preserve the world’s natural resources.
The most well known eco-light bulb in recent years has been the CFL light bulb, which many of us have received free samples of delivered to our door.
It can’t be argues that the CFL light bulb is much longer lasting than the traditional alternative. However, CFL light bulbs also contain mercury, which is extremely harmful to the environment.
LED Lights are the best source of artificial light in terms of energy consumption. They produce a fantastic quality of bright white light and use up to 80% less energy than the traditional alternative.
Using LED lights in place of traditional light bulbs could save you up to 40% on your electricity bill.
Installing outside lighting to your home can be a great way to increase the usage of your outside space over the summer months.
One drawback of traditional outdoor lighting is that it can attract irritating insects, particularly mosquitoes. This is because traditional lighting produces heat and also produces light at a certain wavelength.
LED lighting does not produce heat and also produces light at a different wavelength, meaning significantly less insects-making your outdoor experience much more enjoyable.
LED lights are a fantastic alternative to traditional bulbs and can be used both inside and outside the home.
If you want to see if LED can really make a difference toy your home, why not try installing LED bulbs for a few months and seeing for yourself the difference they make to your energy bills.
These eco friendly lights are fast becoming a popular choice for those that care about the environment, cost and aesthetics.
If you are looking for new lighting for your home or garden you’ll find there are a wide selection of LED lights that will sit perfectly within the décor of your home.
Whether you are looking for uplighting, strip lighting, indoor or outdoor lighting you will find LED Lighting that is beautiful, durable, will save you money and also help the environment.
For more information on LED Lighting visit greenlighting.co.ukArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know
- Major Considerations for Liquid Floor Screed
- The Benefits of Using Tiles in Your Home
- Air Duct Cleaning and Disinfecting Reviews
- Where Does All This Dust In My House Come From?
- Is a Portable Solar Battery Generator Right for Your Next Purchase?
- There Are Many Ways To Update Your Kitchen In Hertford
- Choosing the Right Floor for Your Next Home
- Various Benefits of Sealants and Adhesives as Correctional Materials
- How a Home Can Promote Longevity through the Principles of Wellness Design
- An Effective Guidance before You Install Insulation for Your Home
- Tips for choosing good cheap removalists interstate Melbourne
- Why Choose Resin For Your Driveway?
- Essential Things to Note When Searching for Concrete Restoration Services in Palm Beach
- How LED Lights Benefit Senior Citizens’ Health
- How to move your house
- What Is a Registered Electrician and Do I Need One?
- Why Sealants and Adhesives are Important Correctional Resources?
- Make A New Year Resolution To Refit Your Kitchen, And Make Certain You Do It
- Making Every House a Home
- Should I Use Liquid Screed For My Next Floor Installation?
- Advice for an Environmentally Sustainable Home Build